21 ~ hashira training.

🎶 ifhy ~ tyler, the creator 🎶

trigger warning // slight spoilers?

❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.

(Y/N) Tomioka's POV;

"25? You're lying, right?"

"Yes. 25, (Y/N). Shut the hell up already!" Sanemi snarled.

"Don't talk to her like that," Giyu death glared Sanemi.

"I'm sorry, man! She keeps screaming about it as if she can change anything."

Giyu was ready to say something but I was more ready to flip tables.

"Because why the hell am I the only one who cares?" I throw my hands up in aggravation.

"Maybe because you're the only one with potential to make it out alive," Sanemi side eyed me.

"Maybe because she's carrying a child? What? Are you an idiot?" Obanai intervened, referring to Sanemi's comment.

I've been completely irritated and angry the past week. It's been about 2 weeks since we have announced the pregnancy and since I've temporarily retired.

Which brings me to a little over the 2 month mark. My stomach hasn't grown much yet but it feels more full. Giyu swears up and down that he can see the baby bump coming in but I just don't see anything.

Ever since Giyu's nightmares have started up again, it seems like he's always training. He's yet to tell me what exactly he had dreamt about. I'll ask here and there but he'll simply discard of my question.

Not seeing him as often makes my emotions explode. I try to think logically about the large amount of time he's spending with training but my emotions always overflow. I always find myself just alone?

He's still there emotionally, I think? It feels like he's giving me the cold shoulder. But maybe my mind is making it something it's not. I don't know anymore. I'm too emotional.

Just a little while ago, the hashira had a meeting. Mr. Ubuyashiki was apparently too sick to physically attend the meeting so Lady Amane spoke for him.

The hashira all had dinner together, which is where we are now. Me and Giyu sat next to each other. This is also where they decided to tell me just exactly what was discussed at the meeting.

Tanjiro, Mitsuri, Muichiro, and Genya faced Uppermoon 4 and Uppermoon 5. Amane stressed the importance of the hashira unleashing their demon slayer marks. Everyone present at the fight unleashed their's...except for Genya, I believe.