06 ~ in the darkness...

🎶 in this darkness ~ clara la san 🎶

❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.

Giyu's eyes widen at the new load of information. Why didn't she ever tell him?

Well, to be honest, they never really spoke about their family life.

Giyu bows and quickly runs in the direction (Y/N) went in. He prayed she was okay. He prayed he'll make it in time..

(Y/N) watched the male that was supposed to be her "father"

(Y/N) watched the male that was supposed to be her "father". He snickered which irritated (Y/N) even more.

"Why aren't you laughing, dear? This is a fun reunion!" he cackled.

"I'm not here to laugh," (Y/N) drew her sword. "I'm here to kill you."

(Y/N) jumps and attacks the demon, Douma is his actual name.

"My, my. Don't be like that, (Y/N)! I was always a good father to you!" he laughed ferociously.

"Whatever you tell yourself to help you sleep at night," (Y/N) scoffed.

"I don't sleep at night. I'm a demon, you idiot."

(Y/N) rolled her eyes and found a opening opportunity to cut Douma with her sword. He pushes (Y/N) back violently.

"Ugh," he groaned in frustration. "(Y/N), I don't want to hurt you now," he continued to laugh manically.

(Y/N) ignored his words that pierced through her ears and attacks him again.

"But if you keep this up, I'm going to have to kill you!" he laughed while attacking (Y/N) with full force.

She fell backwards into a tree which scuffed up her clothing and put bruises and scratches over her exposed skin. A 'little' hit wasn't enough to stop (Y/N).