25 ~ battle cry.

🎶 see you again ~ tyler the creator 🎶

trigger warning // manga spoilers, multiple povs.

❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.

Giyu Tomioka's POV;

"Such fools," I heard Muzan scoff. His flesh tearing off his demonized bones. Shinobu had mentioned something like this when I went to go speak with her yesterday. She said Lady Tamayo would hold him off a while. I am assuming, this is it.

The floor underneath all of us began to rumble and break apart as if we were all falling into the deep depths of hell. Everything moved so quickly. For once, life moved quicker than my racing mind.

"You think you've cornered me? You're all going to hell!" Muzan spat.

My body was falling at such a high speed. I watched the sky move farther and farther away. It was time to focus, but it was so hard. How could I focus and I'm not sure if my beautiful wife is okay or my precious children. I know almost everything is going to change after tonight. I just have to make it out alive and in one piece. Than, I had fulfilled one promise to my family.

"You're the one who's going to hell, Muzan! I'll never let you escape! I'm taking you down no matter what!" I heard Tanjiro yell as the setting changed. I was now falling through multiple traditional rooms.

I believe (Y/N) said it was named the Infinity Castle.

I watched the rest of the hashira vanish into thin air. Muzan's taunting eyes watched Tanjiro and I closely, "Then do it if you can! Tanjiro Kamado."

Shinobu Kocho's POV;

I felt my pent up anger taking over my concentration. All of my hard work. All of my rage and pain. I've come to terms with the worse. I know what will happen tonight. I am ready for it. I have prepared for this.