11 ~ love songs.

🎶 dreaming of you ~ selena 🎶

‼️trigger warning // sexual references and slight sexual content‼️

❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.

The flowers were well bloomed, standing high and tall. Every bush and tree was covered in various flowers. The vibrant green of the grass made everything perfect.

The children's laughter echoing around the area and the chatter of multiple people filling the air. Everyone was happy in these hot, summer days.

Especially the loving couples enjoying the sunrise and sunset together, all the time. Everyone enjoying their time with another. Everyone but Giyu.

He sighed as he rested his back on a tree, glaring at the sight in front of him. Annoyance and misery consuming him.

He just missed (Y/N). Of course over the past few months, they've separated for a short time because of missions but nothing ever this long. Every mission became more dreadful because everyday his love and crave for (Y/N) grew.

He just wanted to hold her and listen to her laugh that warmed his heart. He wanted to play in her (h/c) hair while he complimented her. He wanted (Y/N) to lay on his lap while they listened to Su tell stories of his wild imagination.

But those damn demons ruined everything. First, they ripped away individuals he loved. Now, they're taking away his precious time with his beloved.

"I've estimated that we should be able to go back home tomorrow night! That's good, right, Giyu?"

Giyu turns his attention to Tanjiro.

"Anything's good after we've been here for a month."

Giyu turns back around to look at the villagers roaming the village underneath to sun that was soon to set.

"I know it must be hard being away from (Y/N) and Matsu for so long. I bet you miss them. But I admire you're strength to be away from them and still fulfill your duties!" Tanjiro encouraged.

"It is. I genuinely hate being without her."

"How does she make you feel? What do you like about her? If you don't mind me asking," Tanjiro asked. He was intrigued hearing these stories, it brought him a sense of joy.

And Giyu never hesitated to talk about (Y/N), especially when he missed her. That was the only time Giyu would ever talk the most to others. He falls into a dreamy trance as he thinks about (Y/N).