11 | The last meal

(A/N: basically all of my pictures are from pinterest and only for the aesthetic. Naitee actually has darker skin and dark hair so the pictures are not accurate. (She's firs generation indian/american). Thought I'd just mention that, have fun reading)

Alessio

I'm honestly suprised she let me drive for this long. It's been almost four hours since lunch and our kiss and she's been very quiet the entire time. Her hellhound is resting it's head in her lap and she's stroking it absentmindenly. I can see the outline of New York City in the distance. I've been here before but it was a long while ago. 

"So where are we going?" I say, probing. For my plan to work I needed to atleast go to dinner with her. Maybe a five star resturant where I could take her into the bathroom and-- take her. I can see her looking at me from my peripheral vision. 

"I was thinking dinner, then I'll have to get a hotel room. My job will have closed by the time we get in" Closed? As if the FBI ever were closed. 

"That sounds great, I'm in the same boat actually. Wanna' share a room again?" I wink at her and she groans. 

"I'm sorry Luce but I think that after dinner it's best id we part ways." I slap a hand over my heart and gasp. 

"Oh, you wound me Caramella." She scoffs and scrunches up her nose. 

"You just want to sleep with me." Exactly I think but I say, "No Caramella. What if I say you're the one. For me, I mean." She purses her lips before she answers. 

"I'd just shoot you right then and there." I laugh and somewhere in the back of my mind I realise she could be telling the truth. 

"Such a violent woman, I could help you with some of that frustration." She laughs and for some reason it warms the blood in me that's been cold for too long. 

"If, and only if I had any frustations. I could deal with them myself." Something stirrs in my stomach at her words. 

"Now you're just trying to make me hard." She laughs again although this one is muted as I pull off the highway taking the curve down towards Manhattan. 

"Yeah... something like that." Suddenly she's a thousand miles away again. That's fine though because tonight I'll finally get to break her. 

It takes me a while to find a good parking spot with all the taxis,  cars and people but after a while I find one and stirr the car in. 

"What do you want to do about the hellhound?" Naitee looks down as if she's forgotten that her dog probably won't be allowed into the restaurant. "Just pull down the windows halfway and I'll pour some water. I'll come and get her later." I press the button for the automatic windows before I turn the engine oft. It feels quiet for a second before the sounds of the city crowd in on us. 

Naitee is leaning into the back seat and I watch her ass in her jeans. Clearing my throat I ask, "Do you have any good restaurants to go to?" 

"Ehhh-- No, not really. But I'm kind of craving a sports bar burger." She looks up at my confused face.

"You've never had sportsbar food? Omg you have really missed something." Here I was thinking about michelin grade steaks and fucking her in the pristine bathroom and she wants to go to some dirty sportsbar.  I think about protesting but making her happy and seeming as nice as possible will only make it sweeter when she realises just how bad I am.