38 | Breaking-point

TW: gore, blood, death, shenanigans 

A/N: I'm including the torture scene because I feel like we need to have closure (by making him feel very much pain :) (yes it's patrick bateman but the covered by blood is part fits.)

Naitee

Alessios blade digs into the line of Ross's collarbone. It rips the skin apart with a sloppy sound and lines of blood pours from it. I've never seen anyone get tortured before and it's a confusing sight. Every inch of my body still hurts from that hell hole and now I'm watching, the man who ruined my life and saved it at the same time, being punished for his crimes. 

Ross groans in pain but I want to hear his screams. I want to see his eyes bug out of his head because the pain is so unbearable. 

That's what I want for my revenge and Alessio obliges. He swiftly cuts Ross out of his shirt and it falls to the floor in tatters. 

Alessio runs the tip of the knifeunder the flayed skin and I watch in fascination as he starts to peel Ross's white skin of his bones. Ross groans and screams but it doesn't deterr Alessio in the least. 

I stand up slowly and walk forward so I'm standing right next to Alessio. 

"Can I try?" I ask and Alessio turns his dark eyes to me. His pupils widen as he hands the blood slippery knife to me slowly. 

"Are you sure Piccolina?" His cold face controrts into one of worry. 

"Yes. I need to get my revenge. Make him ache as I do." A beautiful smile dances over Alessio's red lips. 

"Do what you want mia vita." I grip the knife and turn to Ross. It's like I can feel my soul slipping away. That's probably for the best though because I don't want it dirtied with what I'm about to do. 

I look into Ross's pain glazed eyes and say, "This is for my parents." Before I bring the knife to Ross's mouth and bring it down. Straight through his upper lip. Blood burts and hits me in the face but I don't notice it. Instead I focus on carving Ross's lips of as good as I can but the way he struggles and screams really messes up my lines. 

I wrap my left hand around his bloody throat at the same time I connect the lines and with a nasty thud his lips falls off. He screams in pain but it looks weird on his carved face. His eyes are blown wide from fear and pain, his cheeks stained with tears and I don't feel an ounce of regret. 

I turn around to Alessio and hold out my hand. He almost looks-- turned on. 

"Gun please." I say and move my hand. For what I'm planning to do I don't want to touch him. In fact I never want to touch him again after this. Alessio licks his lips and grabs a gun from under his arm.

"And this--" I take it and screw the silencer off. "is for my parents."

I turn back around, take the safety off, aim and loosen four consecutive shots. Into his crotch. 

Alessio

Naitee is sleeping in the passanger seat of the car. Her cupids bow lips are a little open and her she is still only wearing my jacket she looks like a runway model. 

It is late, way past midnight and we are both bloody.I washed my hands but my white shirt and slacks are ruined. After Naitee had her fun I took my sweet time finishing Ross of in a way my father would have been proud of. Then we set the cabin on fire and made sure it was burning properly before we left. 

I am in the usual dip that I get after torturing and killing someone but having Naitee here is helping. Her presence is calming the raging cold in my chest.