Epilogue

Aaryaveer's POV

Despite employing various tricks to pursue Aaryawati to come out in open, she had declined.

"She is more of a spy and less of a warrior. And she is like a true spy, won't open all her cards till the end." Explained my mother who had suddenly gained an extraordinary insight about the life of a spy. I wondered if Aaryawati had to do anything with imparting her the rare wisdom of the life of a spy. Because she was a simple woman with simple dreams (even though she the Royalty).

"Does that mean I still don't know my wife?" I was worried again as I concentrated to the matter in hand. I wanted full transparency in my marriage. The idea of her hiding any other secret was petrifying.

"No. She may be open with you but she still wants to preserve her identity for the others. You see, once your identity as a spy is revealed, in future you cannot do any sleuthing." She said.

"Oh." Things started making sense.

"In short, she wants to be able to participate against any crises that could lead our kingdom into the jeopardy".  I concluded and mother nodded happily.

And then the idea came into my head. "How about this? I ask Aaryawati to create a strong women force for spies? Just like her. So that whenever the kingdom lands into the storm, spies like her can come to our aid"  I spoke up excitedly and mother nodded, feeling proud of me.

"Agreed." I turned around to find Aaryawati happily clasping her hands in approval.

And then, it started. We hired women all over the kingdom and trained them inside the tunnel. Despite my father's order to shield them, we kept the entry point of the garden open so that women from all the age could come and practice the art of combat, spying, weapon fighting ,art of disguises and accent adaptability. My mother too had started taking part into it. I was sure she had became a spy fanatic. I was okay as long as she didn't plan to be an actual spy at this old age.

I decided to involve Aaryawati indirectly (as to keep her identity hidden) into many power positions because she was a Royalty and the true royalty meant power. The last time she had to work hard to earn it. The next time it would be right beside her, protecting her whenever in need. She must be able to thrive whenever crises hit the throne. And I was aware of that.

Utsav had successfully handled the Sanket Kingdom and we had created step by step plan to gradually integrate its policies and administration as similar to Aaryasatta Kingdom. We had allotted time to Sejalbai as well as Utsav to ponder  if they wanted each other as husband and wife.

As far as my relationship with Aaryawati was concerned, our relationship was itching closer to being soul mates. We shared everything with each other and now that she was coming into her true element, each day was a blessing to see her eyes shine, to hear her passionately providing me constructive suggestions (about ruling the nation), to smell her scarily accurate intuitions (about the family)  and to taste her passions and give in to her demands (on the bed) that I never knew existed. 

I pray to God that each day provide us with better love and  understanding. I cherish her wild untamed side that could go from cunningly frightful for her enemies to childish and nurturing for her family. I found my wife again and I plan to never let go of her true side for the rest of my life.

Heya everyone! So how was the experience? With the end of this chapter, I conclude our journey. Hope it was as beautiful for you as it was for me. Never knew this story would go this long! (This story was originally meant to be a short story).

Also, I plan to write a suspense thriller and I am working on it. So please follow me. You never know when my brain goes into speed mode and I drop the bomb! Good night and sleep well! Love you guys! You make my journeys so worthwhile:) thank you again for your loving response.