The fiesty one

Heya everyone! I wish you happy and prosperous Diwali and New year! Was out for a small peaceful family reunion so could  not update the chapter! Hope you like this one!

Aaryaveer's POV

"Don't you want to know the punishments I have devised for you?" I chuckled as my horse followed her.

She looked at me and pouted as of saying I-Don't-care. That increased the fire in the darkest corner of my desire. Her luscious lips deserved a lot of attention from mine.

I grabbed her dupatta that she had been using to cover her neck. It was exposed her collarbones, reminding me of the endless nights when my lips worshipped them. My hands twitched as I could feel her body under mine, gasping my name.

"Leave it, husband!" She said, her casual tone, cool and threatening. She brought me into reality.

"Why should I? You need to make up for lying to your helpless husband." I teased her.

She looked at me and grinned. "You are the most helpless husband of our kingdom!"

"I know, how couldn't I be? My wife believes in teasing me with her absence when I want her and presence when I don't need her. Trust me dear, I have been getting real bad thoughts into my head." I said as I casually touched her earlobe as my horse matched the stride with hers.

She looked at me, this time with fire in her eyes. Not the fiery one. But the understanding one. She knew I craved intimacy and thankfully, she too had the same hunger in her eyes.

She flipped her hair knowing that it would make me crazy. Then gave me a small smile and casually commented "there are a few things which you are completely unaware of, (about me) my husband."

"Atleast I know how to make you happy on the bed."  I remarked under my breath as her long hair glowed under the sunshine. The same long hair that would spread on the pillow and later on my chest and I would explore her inch by inch.

The light rays of the sun had marked their territory and teased us in the cool morning. The rays combined with the scenery made her dusky skin shine.

"That's what you think." She looked at me, mockingly. As if challenging all the subtle things that I had observed and learnt about her during the priceless moments when we were physically intimate.

"I can prove it." I said without hesitation.

"Try yourself. I can prove you wrong, Your Majesty." She said in the utmost seriousness and ordered her horse to March swiftly towards the army.

That's when I decided to bring her in my tent tonight and prove her, then and there that she was wrong. Even though I was and still in dark about certain aspects of her life, I know her each and every pore of her body.

Soon we reached to our camp and narrated our operations to Guruji and rest of the army. Everyone was overjoyed and Guruji blessed all of us. Now he trusted capabilities and loyalty of Aaryawati aka Veerti. I decided not to reveal Veerti's identity as my wife was mature enough to choose correct time to come out in the open.
However I decided to test her patience.

"I want you in my tent tonight." I ordered her as I tied my horse around the same tree that she had tied hers.

"Are you ordering, your Majesty?" She looked at me, annoyed.

"Yes. Otherwise your secret would be out, my Queen." I chuckled and yet, tried to show that my threat was real.

"You can threaten or blackmail others. I don't care. Go ahead and tell people. I am not scared." She smiled, pulled my cheeks as if to mock me and went towards the direction of Guruji.

I was certain of one thing. I wanted her in my arms tonight. By hook or crook.