The leave

Sejalbai's POV

"Go." Whispered Aaryawati as I could see her smiling at me, while still pretending to be sick and depressed since the morning. It was one of the smiles she would do when her plan would reach to the point of success.

As discussed earlier, I hurried to the chambers of the Queen mother. Luckily the King Father was also present. I mentally felt happy that now I wouldn't be required to run to the other corner of the palace and tire my legs. Don't get me wrong, I had been running from one place to another since morning. Aaryawati had asked for the medicenes that would induce vomits, constipation, fatigue and spells of fainting. She would consumed them when no one would be around and I would run from one corner to another to call the Royal physician.

"Your Majesty, Queen Aaryawati has fainted, for the forth time!" I tried to mask my voice with panic.

Both the King and Queen rushed to Aaryawati's chamber. They were worried as hell.

Aaryawati laid there on the bed looking tired and sick.

"Poor thing. What has she done to herself?"
Cried Queen mother.

"Actually, your Highness, she has been missing King Aaryaveer." I added.

"Yes, Your Majesty, yesterday night I heard her speaking name of King Aaryaveer in her sleep." Interjected one of the dasis who had perhaps heard her whispering her husband's name in her sleep.

"Daughter, you need to be strong at this time of peril. I understand you miss our son, but you need to be strong." Adviced the Father King.

Aaryawati nodded weakly.

As they both left the chambers, I followed them outside.

"If Your Highness doesn't mind, can I offer a suggestion?" I said, with my head bowed.

"Go ahead." Said the King.

"I suggest that we should send her to her maternal home." I looked up and spoke up. Both the King and Queen looked at each other faces with shock.

"I am not stating that Queen Aaryawati isn't receiving proper care and comfort here. It's just that, she misses her husband. Everything, from the chamber to the Court reminds her of His Majesty, King Aaryaveer. If she goes to her maternal home, she would get a change in atmosphere. Besides, her mother Queen Jayanti would be able to take utmost care of her." I said, fearful of what would follow. Aaryawati had asked earlier me to choose the words very very carefully.

I didn't dare to look up into the eyes of the Royals as an awkward silence enveloped us for some moments.

"Okay then, we shall send our messengers to the Queen Jayanti and ask her to welcome her daughter." Said the King and I was so overjoyed with the success of our plan, that I could barely hide it.

I went inside the chamber and signalled Aaryawati about success of our plan. When there was no one beside us, she hastily wrote a letter on parchment and asked me to dispatch her private messenger and hand it over to her.

I could finally she her plan getting into the action. During the sunset, we got the message that the Queen Jayanti has dispatched a small palanquin as well as a small army  for her daughter for her travel scheduled for the next day.

Our happiness knew no bounds.

"I shall free my Veer and then ensure that Sanketsingh gets the bashing of his life." She chuckled as we packed our luggage.