The fourth point of the tunnel

Aaryawati's POV

"Why the hell am I placed with the damn male prisoners?" I cursed myself as the guards had almost thrown me after opening one of the prison doors. There were around twenty prison cells and they chose to put me into the one having the most deadly looking male captives. Three bulky men, having deadly scars on their face stared at my helpless state. As soon the prison door was locked and the guards left the premises, the guards looked at me and laughed at my state.

"Looks like we have a two guests." said one, looking at my belly.

"Unfortunately, it would be only one. "said another as he flexed his muscles, looking dangerously at my abdomen. Was it planning to kill my fictitious baby?

"Your Majesty, you shall bear the fruits of the deeds of your husband. His army should not have captured us. Its time we get our perfect revenge." the third men with the scar on his lower jaw laughed evilly.

Now as per the ideal scenario, I must be afraid because I was the helpless pregnant captured Queen in the castle filled with allies who belonged to so-called weak gender. But it wasn't the case. You see, I wasn't pregnant. The castle was filled with the most trained warriors, spies and assassins specially trained and strategically placed by me. Those fools had no idea with whom were they sharing the prison. I couldn't help but laugh at their foolhardiness. So much that I forgot that the pillow that was tied so securely with my abdomen slipped out from my saree.

"What is going on?" the first one looked puzzled, his eyes wide with the shock.

I started removing the drape of my saree while three of them looked at me, puzzled. They covered his eyes. I sighed. At least three of them had the decency not to look at the woman when she is changing. I had worn a simple dhoti and top inside my saree so all I had to do was to remove the yards of the saree adorning my figure.

"You guys can open your eyes." I said gently.

"I will teach you the lesson, Your Majesty!" said the first guy as he tried to punch me. I grabbed his wrist, twisted his arms, collided with him, lifted him and crashed him on the ground as he fell with the thud. I removed the dagger from my pocket and placed it in front of his throat. Just a movement and that men would end up slashing his throat against my knife.

"Do you guys think that I am some helpless and scared woman? If yes, feel free to attack me. Trust me, it would be the last day of your lives." I glowered at the remaining two men.

They took two-three steps back while I twisted the arm of my captive in the most rigorous fashion. He ended up yelping and scaring the other two men.

"Aaryawati!" I heard a terrified shriek and I turned around to see Her Majesty, Kamaladevi. Then I saw her feet, close to what it seemed like a pitch black deep underground opening. Was that underground opening what I anticipated it to be? Was it the last piece of the puzzle? If it was, what was my mother-in-law doing with it?