The bed of passion (1)

Heya guys! I apologize for the break. After hitting a rock bottom, currently I am going through a major transformation. Hope things would be great in life:) Fingers crossed.

As far as the story is concerned, the next two chapters are going to get a little bit.... erotic. So if that affects you, I advise you to skip them.

Aaryaveer sat next to Aaryawati and gently removed the veil. There she sat, masking the glow of the fire, making her caramel face golden. Her eyes withheld the tears but failed to mask the look of the curiosity on her face.

"Aarya" he breathed as he had finally found his woman.

"Hmmm?" she looked breathlessly at him.

"I knew it! I..." before he could complete his sentence, she grabbed his head with both her hands and kissed him with the full vigor she had possessed. It was the first time in her life, that she had taken initiative when it came to love making. As for the Veer, he wondered if he had just seen a passionate tunnel towards the light. He could literally see the stars (of course, in a good way) as her kisses grew more demanding.

He grabbed her waist and tried to separate her from him.

"Who are you?" he looked into her lust-filled eyes.

"I am your wife! Aarya" she looked annoyed as not only he had stopped her from demanding his lips but now he seemed to refused to identify her.

"I know, I know but THIS" He said pointed at her veil that laid on floor, "This" he said as he pointed towards her dagger that laid next to her and "This!" he managed to point his lips that she had managed to bite gently. "Who are you? and what have you done to my Aarya?" he asked her as he was baffled with every second that had passed between them.

"You are vexing me" She almost threatened him as she looked at his lips and then his eyes, asking for his consent.

"Of course, I am all yours." he said and soon, she claimed him again. He carried her inside his den and placed her gently on the bed. But she was in no mood to be gentle.

This time he decided to let her control their love making. He never had been intimate with any woman before he met her. However, he was imparted sex education before he got married to her. When they had started their first time with respect to their physical intimacy, Aarya never demanded anything. She was too shy to discuss what she liked in bed or what she didn't. He would try to explore her body and find the spots that made her moan or whisper his name with pleasure. He thought that had found her spots and had felt accomplished. However, all his theories seemed to prove wrong. His wife wasn't a docile woman, who had no idea about her pleasure spots or what she wanted in the bed. This time, she demanded. She demanded things that he never crossed his mind.  And he was more than happy to fulfil her unspoken desires. And maybe, after the sweet mayhem, demand her explanation with respect to the recent events.

"What are you doing?" he was pleasantly surprised as she mounted on top of him, semi naked as she gave him a small shy smile.

"I always found your throat to be very attractive. Can I kiss it?" she asked.

"Ofcourse I am all yours." he said "You do not need to ask anytime you want to touch me." he directed her. He felt a surge of excitement coursing through my veins and there was an air of delicious uncertainty. He had no idea what was going inside my wife's head. He closed my eyes and enjoyed the feel of her thin fabric clad bosom touching his muscular chest.

"Consent is must.. You know..." she said as she gathered to remove his upper garment. He tried to grab her waist and pull her under him, like they always did.

"No" she protested as she kissed his chin and her lips trailed towards his throat.

"You have always tried to fulfil all my needs." She whispered raspily as she kissed his throat, her hands exploring his chest and abdomen. "Its my turn now."

"I... I don't think that it would make any difference but ahhhh." he almost gasped as her lips sucked his ear lobes. Her tongue joined the sweet tortured as he moaned her name. Suddenly he wrapped his arms around her, reminding her of his powerful built against her tiny soft frame.

"I can see it making a difference." she said, referring to his rising erection, covered under the layer of his clothing.

"Ahhhhhh curse you Aarya, ohhhhhhhh." he gasped as she soaked him under the cover of pleasure while he wondered how his body could get excited so badly. She was not even touching hid obvious parts. His hands ripped off her lower clothing.

"You have loads of explanation to give it to me." he struggled to speak in between the soft currents of pleasure she was rendering to him. He never knew that his shoulders would love her nails digging into them.

For the first time in her sexual life, Aarya had felt so alive and so liberated. Tonight, she was in no mood to hide her inhibitions from her husband.

"Whatever, let me enjoy this first!." She said as she removed the final layer of his clothing while he decided to let her lead.... Only for a while.

Little did he know what was stored for him