The salvation

Aaryaveer's POV

"Don't move aahhhh" I said as I grabbed the naked hands of Aaryawati and pinned her on the bed.

"This is cheating. Ohhhhh" she arched her back as I licked her neck while her semi naked soft body touched mine, under the messy silk sheets.

"Everything is fair in love and war. Besides, I am here to prove you wrong." I said as I bit her earlobe and sucked it gently.

"Ohhhhh" she tried to move unsuccessfully. Tonight I was in no mood to let her go. We had met after so many days.

If you are wondering what happened next, then you guessed it right. We won the war. From both the fronts.

While my army captured the fort of Sanket Kingdom, we managed to capture the kingdom and bring it under our control. It was decided that Utsav would be summoned (if he was alive) and made the de facto ruler of Sanket Kingdom under the indirect control of Aaryasatta kingdom.

Since the war was brief, I never got opportunity to communicate with Aaryawati. I didn't know if we won or lost. So we all rushed to my kingdom, only to find heaps of corpse lying in the front of fort while the whole public had accumulated in the front of the fort. Amidst the deafening cheering, I found Veerti (in the veil) removing the flag of Sanket Kingdom and hosting the flag of Aaryasatta kingdom. As the attention of the crowd got diverted towards us, we received a heroic welcome. But I was concerned only for Aaryawati aka Veerti and my family. She looked down at me, and gave me an intense stare.

I entered the fort, only to find the female warriors being thanked by Veerti for their services. They were departing.

She looked at me and Guruji and rushed towards us Guruji. She touched his feet and he blessed her. He was overjoyed and expressed how felt proud of her. She then turned towards me.

"Your Majesty" she bowed. "I would like to share a pleasant news. We won!" She said with utmost humbleness.

"Congratulations Veertiji. We are proud to fight under your leadership." I tried to be formal, even though I wanted to hug her tight and never let her go.

Nakul and Bhramadutta snickered while Guruji looked at them, puzzled.

"Guruji, the horsemen are calling for you. They need your advise as to what to do with the injured animals!" Utsav arrived and thankfully distracted Guruji, who rushed to fulfil the chore.

"Well done, Bhabhisa. We are proud of you!" Snickered Nakul and Brahamadutta.

She looked at me angrily .

"Don't worry sister in law. Your secret is safe with us!" Laughed Brahamadutta .

We all talked about what happened the previous night and I was relieved to know that my family was safe and sound. I was impressed with the cunning mind of my wife.

"She is great at strategy making!" Complimented Utsav. I wondered if she was equally strategic on bed. I wanted her on my bed as soon as possible .

Veerti seemed to understand what went inside my head but decided to tease me further by not reacting. By being lazy.

"Hurry. We are now opening the tunnel. Sister in law, you might want to disappear into thin air." Warned Utsav.