The progress

Aaryawati's POV

"Aarya" moaned the King Aaryaveer as he climbed upon me, attacking my helpless nape of the neck. His hands gently removed the saree, the only fabric that separated our bodies.

"Veer" I groaned his name as his hands did the magic. Slowly all the jewellary had left my body and my hair were open. The bed never felt so luxurious. My skin never felt so soft in contrast to his masculine skin, wrapped with layers of muscles and bone. As his lips worked magic with mine, my legs automatically wrapped his waist while his hands removed the last piece of fabric that clung to my body. I grabbed his shoulders while he grabbed my waist, ready to show me how much he loved and worshipped my existence in his life. Before he could impart his final kiss, I woke up from my lusty slumber.

"Veer" I almost shouted from my bed. Realisation hit me like a whiplash and I cried myself to sleep. However, before closing my eyes, I made a promise to myself. That I will save my love. No matter whatever happens.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
The next morning I saw the King and the Queen, standing before me on the edge of my bed. As I woke up, I saw their worried faces.

"Your Majesty!" I got up and greeted them.

"We thought about your proposal. And we believe that you are right. Let's keep the whole fact about your pregnancy hidden from the public. Your and the child's health as well as safety are paramount for us."  Said the Queen.

"Before you leave Your Majesties, I have a small request." I spoke up, with hesitation in my voice. I wanted their complete approval in whatever I would do next.

"Yes daughter?" Said the King.

"Is it okay, if I write to my parents about it. I promise the news will not escape to anywhere or anyone else?"  I asked.

"Sure, daughter. Your parents have right to know about it." The King smiled.

We then talked about my diet and health and shortly they both left my chamber. Before leaving, they decided assign me a few full time maids who would take care of my personal needs, dietary requirements and would accompany me wherever I go.

"What would have had happened if they would have chosen to go against your idea?" Asked Sejalbai, curiously.

"Nothing much. It would still have been part of my plan. Just a little change here and there." I smiled. Sejalbai has been my best friend since childhood. Her simple mind sometimes failed to understand my complicated plans.

"They have assigned full time maids for your well-being. Now how will you be able to escape from the palace?" Asked Sejalbai.

"I know and I had expected that. Now listen, whatever we do next, we shall be very careful. Is that okay?" I told her.

The next part of the plan was complicated. However if I would be successful, I would be able to roam around Scot-free and save my husband.

"Go to the village and meet Vaidji (medicine man) Give him this parchment. And make sure no one else comes to know about it." I handed the parchment to Sejalbai and prayed to God that she would fulfil her task without blunders.

Meanwhile, I wrote a letter to my mother, the Queen Jayanti, asking her to keep an army and some weapons ready. I closed my chamber and returned to the old library. I had to study the whole tunnel system again.