Passionate understanding

This chapter is kind of steamy. So please ignore it if you are not interested into reading anything erotic. (There is a beautiful difference between erotic and vulgar. My books showcase the former but still, you have option to skip the chapter if you don't feel the same)

Aaryawati's POV

The whole night day went into fulfilling the last rites of our soldiers. We had sent the bodies of Sanketsingh and his men to the Sanket Kingdom (now a part of Aaryasatta Kingdom) so that their families can perform final rites.

Moreover, it was decided to shield the tunnel and it would be used only during the times of the crises. Only the Royal family would have the copies of the maps. Utsav decided to spend a day with his family and then leave for Sanket Kingdom so he could resume his de facto rulership. I asked Sejalbai if she would be interested in her alliance with Utsav. She became serious and asked me for some time to think. I was very positive that if Sejalbai would reply in affirmative, I could ask Aaryaveer to fix her alliance with Utsav. That way my best friend would get to marry with the man of power, prestige, riches and it would enhance my indirect political hold on Sanket Kingdom. However I never wanted to force my friend into marriage. I was very clear. If she found Utsav to be a person worth spending her life with, then only she should marry. Love can come later. I always felt love to be a very overrated emotion. If you are a woman living in this patriarchal era, you need to get married to a man with potential to power and strong principles. Utsav and Aaryaveer had both.

It was the plan to get a grip at the political scenario of Aaryasatta. Whether directly or indirectly.

"I know what's going inside your cunning head." Said Aaryaveer as he rolled by the bed and yawned. I had told him about the idea of the alliance of Utsav and Sejalbai.

"You can get power even with my support. I shall get you involved into different areas of the kingdom. If you want to remain under the shadows, we can arrange that too. I talked with mother and she too agreed. Though I had always doubted about her involvement into the darker areas of the administration." He said as he grabbed a pillow, put it on my lap and then rested his head into that pillow.

"That would be really nice." I said. This time I didn't massage his forehead or hair like I used to do. Ever since I had participated into the war as Veerti, the things had became strangely comfortable with us. Our chemistry had suddenly changed from Strong-husband-obedient-wife to power-partners.

However I was still unsure about our sexual energies. You know, earlier it would be him loving me while I would enjoy whatever he would give, not demanding, not asking... just doing what was need to be done. Flesh to flesh. Aaryaveer had tried his best to verbally communicate his desires but I was too absorbed into the guise of "shy woman".

Now that he knew my true nature, our whole dynamic had changed. Or would probably change. Now his mere touch would electrify my soul. His kisses had became teasing and his touches had became feather light. But I knew that under the guise of the breezy touches, there was a hidden passionate fire, ready to blaze my core.

I knew what Aaryaveer craved. Soul to soul connection that would begin with physical touch and end with two raging fire bodies burning each other sweetly. Perhaps I wanted that too.

"Ahem Ahem" Aaryaveer brought me back from my thoughts.

"Huh?" I was dazed.

"For some reason, I know where your thoughts are heading towards. I can read your mind today." He boosted.

"Oh, that's good." I tried to cut short the conversation.

"Don't you think that it's being a spy, someone reading your head so successfully is dangerous? I guess you are losing your shine." He teased me.

"Aha? Tell me what was I thinking?" I decided to confront him. So that he would be quiet.

"Four words. You-me-love-bed." He said as he placed with his index finger on my lips. Further teasing my throat and stopping right at my cleavage . His stare never leaving me.

"Tell me. Don't you think we both want the same things from each other?" He whispered.

I gulped and slowly nodded.

"Good...." He said as he rolled over from my lap. He pulled me into his arms and assured "I know. But we both are tired. Let's go to sleep.. I promise, this time it would be something we both would cherish for the longest time. And it would be always like that for the rest of our lives. Lovemaking is the purest form of intimacy with your love. And I want to do it when you are lesser tensed or nervous." He chucked and I threw his pillow on his face.

He laughed and pulled me into his arms. Little did I know that he would wake me up at the dawn time, only to fulfil his promise.

It started with a delicious sensation of my cheeks being be gently caressed. I tried to turn my back against Aaryaveer as I was in his arms.

However I was stopped and before I knew it, my lips felt the pressure of something incredibly soft and warm. While his lips gave their delicious company to mine, his hands grabbed my waist.

His whisper "time to fulfil my promise." rendered shiver to my spine. Suddenly my earlobe was gently bitten and sucked.

"Ahhhhhhhh" I couldn't help but moan. I could feel him smiling with satisfaction.

"Tell me, where should I touch you..." he demanded.

Like an old obsolete habit, my lips failed to comply his demand.

"My love, please tell me, where do you want to be touched." He asked. I wondered he did it so that he would know my pleasure spots.

"Ummmmm" I tried to fight my ladylike  shyness.

"Yes?" He asked patiently, his fingers making circular patterns around my bellybutton.

"Kiss my neck." I gulped and instantly regretted. What the hell would he think now? Was I some kind of sex starved nymph.

"You have turned scarlet. Either you are enjoying it or you are feeling ashamed. Either way, you need to be more vocal. I want to fill every pore of yours with love." He said as he kissed my cleavage. His lips travelling towards the nape of my neck, his hands gliding along my shoulder blades while I was dangerously aware of his erection pressing between my fabric covered legs.

The next moment I moaned and groaned with pleasure as he gave his full attention to my neck. So much so that I didn't realise when the fabric had left all its existence from my body. I realised that his hands were as smooth as silk.

The next moments went on pleasing every crevices of my body. His tongue would torture me into being verbal about my desires. So much so that I decided to use my free will to touch him too.

"You can touch me anywhere. I am yours." I felt his smile as his lips played with my thighs. That's when I decided to lose the last shred of inhibition that prevented me from enjoying our intimate moment.

I relished my unspoken wishes, explored his body, much to his delight and soon, we became one. In actual real sense. Where there was no sacrifice. Just a beautiful relationship of give and take.

Before dropping into sleep, Aaryaveer made a sound declaration "from today onwards, we are one. So better not hold any secrets with me, just as I share everything with you."  I nodded my acceptance as I finally laid my head on his chest, finally wrapped into the heaven of his arms.