Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    ◎Jealousy is also my instinct. ◎

    The audience was dead silent.

    Even those who are quiet can hear the faint movement of the air conditioner in the corner of the hall.

    "...Fake, fake! It must be fake!" The pink-headed girl was the first to retort, with a face full of disbelief, and her mouth full of nonsense: "It's meant that you just drag someone over to pretend to be your boyfriend." It

    must be intentional . In short, it was intentional.

    Obviously, she was so close to her brother in the previous photos, but now that it has been exposed, she must just take someone to cover her!

    Hearing this, Gu Yuan smiled.

    He took Xin Rao's hand, separated his fingers from the other's clenched fingers, stretched them in and interlocked them.

    "Sorry, I'm her boyfriend, the real one." The

    man smiled elegantly, with a hint of jealousy.

    Everyone looked closely.

    Only then did I realize that the person in front of me seemed somewhat familiar, wasn't it Xin Rao's amateur boyfriend who made a lot of noise some time ago? With this face, they really wouldn't be blind.

    The pink-headed girl screamed inwardly, her eyes rolled around in panic.

    pity.

    It's too late to wake up now.

    A few minutes had passed since Xu Hui called the police. A police car roared in from outside the hotpot restaurant. As soon as the person entered, he glanced around the messy lobby and said in a stern voice, "Who called the police?"

    "Me!"

    Xu Hui immediately He stood up and pointed his finger at the pink-haired girl.

    "No, I didn't mean it." The fan-headed girl didn't expect them to come for real, and she was in a panic at the moment, and hurriedly asked for help: "Brother, I really didn't mean it. It's all because of those bad marketing accounts. We misunderstood..."

    "Yes, yes, we were also excited at the moment."

    "Brother, we just like you so much."

    "Who knew that Xinrao..."

    The lobby suddenly became chaotic.

    How arrogant the pink-headed girls were just now, how regretful they are now, and they repeatedly asked Mo Ran for help, but even in this situation, they never apologized to Xin Rao, and they didn't even pay attention.

    A sasaeng meal is not a fan.

    Mo Ran has been entangled by this group of people for almost half a year, and the reputation in the circle is getting worse and worse, but they have nothing to do with them, but when people cry in front of each other, his heart suddenly softens again.

    "Xin, Xinrao...can you not pursue it?"

    Mo Ran stood up from behind Zhou Fanxin, and couldn't help but whispered a word of help, and the group of people behind screamed.

    The police who rushed over also understood.

    Hengcheng.

    A paradise for groupies, this situation may not be pursued further.