Chapter 24

Chapter 24 (Two in One)

    ◎The second date came unexpectedly. ◎

    "Di--"

    "D--"

    Two text messages sounded one after the other. When Tao Junxing was sitting on the edge of the bed and just breathed a sigh of relief because of the guaranteed text message, when he received the message in the next second, he was shocked. Immediately froze.

    Tonight's text message, didn't everyone tacitly send it to the partner in the same group?

    Why is there another one?

    Tao Junxing hesitated for a moment, then opened the mailbox -

    [Thank you for your care all the time, the mango at night is very sweet. ]

    Even anonymously.

    But the only one among the female guests who likes mangoes is Ji Sitian, but this text message is so weird. Tao Junxing, who has been taking care of him all this time, understands that it refers to something that happened some time ago.

    What does the second half of the sentence mean?

    Mangoes tonight?

    But after careful calculation, the fruit platter was bought by Qin Shu. At most, he just divided up the mangoes and handed them to Ji Sixian when the takeaway arrived.

    Just like this...

    you can still win a text message?

    What about Gu Yao who is bound to Ji Sixian?

    Tao Junxing couldn't understand the key point at all. He looked at Gu Yao and hesitated to speak, but at this moment Gu Yao looked at him because there was no text message on his phone.

    Tao Junxing: "..."

    Gu Yao: "..." The

    same scene, the same embarrassing atmosphere.

    This weird and strange feeling made Tao Junxing suddenly return to the situation when he first came to the hut, but he was the one who didn't receive the text message at that time.

    Now that he has received two, he is a little unhappy?

    "You and Si Tian..."

    Tao Junxing stopped in the middle of what he said, and both of them knew what he didn't say. Gu Yao scratched his hair irritably, and said vaguely, "Well, that's it."

    "What do you mean by that?"

    Tao Junxing frowned.

    Gu Yao: "Maybe I made her angry today? I seem to be easy to make people angry all the time. It's normal for her to send you a text message. Brother Junxing, don't have any psychological burden."

    "...? "

    A big question mark appeared on Tao Junxing's forehead.

    He really wanted to break open Gu Yao's brain to see what was inside, so don't be burdened?

    Gu Yao looked at him, but it was a little more difficult to confide in his thoughts.

    Even when Ji Sixian sent him a text message today, Gu Yao was surprised to find that he was not as jealous and envious as before, but instead felt relieved?

    "Brother, now is not the time to chat."

    Tao Junxing was keenly aware, and immediately covered the microphone.