Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    ◎How can an actor be worthy of her child? ◎

    The journey to the airport is not too far away.

    But for Tang Can, sitting next to Gu Yuan with an expressionless face and air-conditioning all over his body during this period of time can be described in seconds as years. It would be worse than being forced to eat dog food before.

    It's better than it is today.

    One is expressionless, and the other is sitting on pins and needles waiting in the car.

    When I arrived at the airport, I saw Zhao Shuya who had been waiting for a long time and became displeased. Tang Can hurriedly greeted her with a smile on her face: "Hi Aunt Zhao, do you still remember me? I'm Tang Can, last time We met before."

    "...Oh, it's Xiao Tang, I remember." Zhao Shuya recalled something, and her displeasure disappeared, "Thanks to you for helping Xiao Yao's injury last time, Otherwise, I don’t know how long it will take to get better.”

    “My job is what I should do.” “I

    haven’t seen you for a few years, I’m handsome and tall, are you married, are you dating someone?”

    “Auntie, don’t You're kidding me, I'm still early..."

    Tang Can and Zhao Shuya have met before, the reason is that Gu Yao was injured two or three years ago, and Gu Yuan transferred him to his hospital for treatment. In addition to the few words that Gu Yao occasionally revealed to him, he also knew that this guy had a bad temper.

    When he first came up, he acted as a peacemaker, and chatted with Zhao Shuya one by one.

    Outsiders are present.

    There are some things that Zhao Shuya will not do too embarrassingly.

    Gu Yuan had expected this situation a long time ago, so he looked at the time calmly and said, "It's getting late, I'll take you to the hotel first.

    " Have no qualifications?"

    Mentioning this, Zhao Shu Arden became angry: "Or is it that Xiao Yao doesn't live with you now and was driven out by you?"

    Tang Can hurriedly said: "No, no, Auntie, you have completely misunderstood. There are quite a lot of rooms at Gu Yuan's side. Don't you have to rush tomorrow to let the housekeeper come over to clean them up? , It’s not as comfortable as staying in a hotel.”

    “It’s really...”

    Thinking of this, Zhao Shuya couldn’t help frowning, she agreed, but in an instant, she asked Tang Can about Gu Yao’s affairs. .

    Until the two sent Zhao Shuya all the way to the hotel room.

    The latter chased away the guests tiredly: "I will talk about other things when Xiao Yao comes back tomorrow." The

    door of the room was closed quickly, and Zhao Shuya was too lazy to give Gu Yuan a smiling face.

    Gu Yuan lowered his eyes, swallowed the unspoken word "good" in his throat, turned his head and patted Tang Can's shoulder, and said, "Let's go."

    Looking at the mother and son who were worse than strangers, Tang Can also stood up for him. Gu Yuan felt uncomfortable. Every family has their own scriptures that are difficult to recite, but Ms. Zhao's is indeed...

    hard to describe.

    They are not so much mother and child as enemies.

    However, remembering that Gu Yuan arranged for Ms. Zhao to stay in the hotel in silence this time, Tang Can studied it carefully, pushed Gu Yuan's arm, and said meaningfully: "Oh, I said, how could I be together with you this time?" Call, do you think that from the moment you received the call, you never wanted your mother to live with you?"