Chapter 2

chapter 2

    ◎After all, here, you can only marry one... ◎

    No matter how noisy Zhou Ling is, Xu Hui stands firmly on Xin Rao's side, half threatening and half warning, driving her back.

    Xin Rao waved politely: "Goodbye."

    The little girl with distorted face was so angry that her eyes were red and she walked away.

    "Your temperament has changed too much..."

    Xu Hui muttered in a low voice, feeling more and more suspicious that Xin Rao has schizophrenia, maybe this is another personality of Xin Rao!

    But what he had to admit was that Xin Rao, who had undergone a drastic change in temperament, was a little more "red" in his eyes.

    Xin Rao looks beautiful.

    The melon-seeded face, beautiful forehead, white-toothed eyebrows, jade-bone and icy muscles, the combination of each of the five features is extremely harmonious, especially the pair of peach blossom eyes that are full of charm and unforgettable.

    This kind of bright and majestic beauty, just one glance, can directly make people fall into the pit vertically.

    Without the slightest resistance.

    Of course, this is how they behaved when they first met.

    Like Xu Hui, Xin Rao felt that Xin Rao's previous temper didn't quite match this appearance. Her appearance was bright and glamorous, but her temperament was soft and deceitful. She was polite to everyone, almost like a glutinous rice dumpling. Knead and flatten.

    But it's different now...

    The aura is 2.8 meters straight, with an indescribable nobleness in it.

    "Huh?"

    Hearing the man's whisper, Xin Rao's eyes slightly rolled up.

    With just this one glance, Xu Hui instantly recalled the scene when he was pinched by Xin Rao like a little chick and almost died. He shrank his neck and said with a dry smile: "Cough, I didn't say anything, Your Majesty, pack up your things." Alright, let's get out of the hospital first? You don't want to live in the team's villa for the time being, and I'll arrange an apartment for you here."

    Xin Rao's whole body felt comfortable after shouting from His Majesty.

    She drank the last bit of milk tea in the cup, and showed a satisfied smile to Xu Hui, "Thank you, you are very good." Except that her mouth was a little bit broken, she worked harder than her personal female officer.

    Xu Hui: "..." I

    was praised, but I couldn't be happy.

    Why did he feel like he was the little eunuch next to the empress dowager?

    After completing the discharge procedures, the two left the hospital.

    It was the first time for Xin Rao to sit in a vehicle named 'car', touching left and right, feeling very novel about everything.

    The body starts.

    Smooth and fast.

    The speed is controllable and tireless.

    After enduring it for ten minutes, the Empress of the Great Yan Kingdom, who had only ridden a war horse, said in an itchy voice, "What's the price of this car?"

    Xu Hui was also worried about Xin Rao's illness and future work, so he said it nonchalantly. , "My car is only about half a million yuan, you can buy it casually when you take on a job."