Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    ◎Young people today, no way. ◎

    Work is never finished.

    Qin Shu really doesn't have much talent in painting, what he knows best is drawing musical notes.

    At the beginning, I really wanted to paint, but later I found that no matter what I painted, Xin Rao could always transform it into mountains, rivers, and even frogs resting on the lotus leaf, so I just drew a picture as I wished. carefree.

    "La la la ~" The

    long-lost depression was swept away, Qin Shu didn't think about work at all at this time, and released the pressure accumulated in his heart, singing cheerfully.

    The low part is like the dangerous roar of animals when they encounter danger, and the high part is like stream water, clear and long, relaxed and pleasant.

    The song is over.

    It was smoother than ever before.

    He looked at the wonderful picture scroll gradually unfolding in front of his eyes, and the inspiration that had been imprisoned suddenly rushed towards him like a sea.

    "Hahaha! I have inspiration, I have inspiration, I know how to write the beginning of that song!"

    Qin Shu raised his head and laughed with excitement.

    Xin Rao moved two steps to the side.

    Qin Shu didn't notice at all, he couldn't wait to tear off the raincoat, and said excitedly: "You draw first, I'll get the guitar, how about playing a new song for you later?"

    "Okay."

    Standing in the sun for so long, wearing an airtight raincoat, Xin Rao also felt a little restless.

    There is fun to enjoy, why not enjoy it?

    Qin Shu turned around and took the guitar and chair out of the house, sat not far from Xin Rao, closed his eyes, and plucked the strings in the breeze...

    with music, the time is not so difficult.

    evening.

    Xin Rao calculated that she had completed one-third of the workload today, and put away the paintbrush, "It's almost done, the rest will continue tomorrow, are you tired?"

    "...I'm not tired, I'm thirsty."

    Qin Shu said Said in a hoarse voice, his face was indifferent.

    Oh.

    Do not ask.

    The question is that whenever he wants to stop and rest, Xin Rao will encourage him from the side: "It's very nice, let's add another one."

    People offered to mention it, and he can't do it if he doesn't sing.

    Then when Qin Shu was happy, he was like a karaoke machine, never resting at all. Smile.jpg

    "Drink some sleep to moisturize your throat, you sing really well."

    Xin Rao handed him tea and couldn't stop praising her.

    In fact, the deity was also a little embarrassed, but the music Qin Shu sang was indeed different from the rhythm Xin Rao had learned, so it was inevitably a bit fresh, so he couldn't help but urge him.

    The little song king of the new era is not called for nothing!

    Qin Shu cleared his throat, and was about to humiliate himself, when he saw Xin Rao take off the colorful raincoat in the next second, revealing the clothes that were completely wet with sweat.