Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    ◎How about we exchange skills? ◎

    If you want the horse to run, you have to feed the horse first.

    When the six laborers arrived, Ji Ming and Shi Kang were so happy that the program groups on both sides were still discussing the scope of the live broadcast. When the camera was installed, they hurriedly greeted them for lunch.

    The food is very rich, with a lot of oil and meat.

    Because of the large number of people, the rice was cooked in two pots, and there was a circle of golden crispy crispy rice at the bottom of the pot that was cooked on an open fire.

    "Everyone eat more, you're welcome."

    Jiming helped to serve the rice, a spoon full of rice.

    Ji Sitian was so frightened that she stopped her again and again: "Mr. Ji, we can do such trivial things as filling the rice by ourselves. There is too much rice..."

    This bowl will make you fatter.

    They are all in the same circle, Ji Ming is of course clear about Ji Sitian's thoughts.

    Without shaking his hands, he filled the rice to the brim, and said meaningfully: "In our small courtyard, you have to eat enough. What about losing weight and controlling your diet, none of them exist here."

    Don't eat enough , how do you do physical work in the afternoon?

    The words were too straightforward, Ji Sitian was powerless to refute, and could only take the whole bowl of rice and wanted to cry, but she suddenly felt a little sweeter when she thought about being with Gu Yao.

    That's right, if you match men and women, isn't it tiring to work?

    Thinking of this, she leaned over and whispered, "Eat more for lunch, don't be hungry."

    Then she quietly gave Gu Yao most of the rice in her bowl.

    Oh

    , what about eating a bowl of rice in disguise?

    The others glanced at him ambiguously.

    Gu Yao frowned and looked at the extra big white rice in the bowl, thinking that it hadn't been eaten, he bit his teeth, bowed his head and pulled it up.

    after dinner.

    The program team of "Sweet Love" has already installed the equipment, and the variety show "Sweet Love" that disappeared for most of the day started live broadcast, and the real-time viewers saw the change of place at a glance.

    Don't wait for them to wonder.

    Ji Ming and Shi Kang entered the mirror and greeted each other generously.

    "Hello, viewers, welcome to the third season of "Memory Home". I am the resident guest Ji Ming."

    "I am the resident guest Shi Kang..."

    [Hey? I ordered the romance drama, why did the painting style suddenly change? ]

    [Damn it, the third season! Why didn't I receive the message. 】

    【Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, memory home! ]

    [Look at the official blog, a promotional announcement has been issued over there, and it will start broadcasting next Saturday, ahhhh~ It's actually linked with Sweet Love Dream! 】