Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    ◎Why is he the one being taken care of? ! ◎

    The amusement park was recently opened.

    There are many projects inside, the equipment is very new, and the publicity is enough. Even if today is a working day, there are too many young couples and families who come here.

    The appearance of Gu Yao and Xin Rao can be said to have attracted a small amount of attention.

    After all, "Sweet Love" has become popular recently, and countless people have paid attention to the direction of this variety show. The popularity of related topics alone is not less than 100 million, but it is such a coincidence that it bumps into a real person?

    "Ahh~ Yao Zai is so handsome today!"

    The girl in the young couple next to him let out a small scream, holding her boyfriend's hand and couldn't help but strangle her to death, and followed her involuntarily.

    The latter grinned his teeth in pain, and spoke with a bit of grievance, "Are we dating, or watching someone date? Bao, look at me.

    " One time!" The

    girl replied plausibly, and then started a big dispute with her little boyfriend.

    Such a scene was staged in all directions around, and the sound was not too low. The staff were afraid that the boyfriend would rush up and cause trouble, so they followed closely.

    Seeing this situation, Gu Yao had no choice but to tidy up his glassy heart, and persuaded in a good voice: "Everyone should stop following us, we are all here for a date in the amusement park, the most important thing is to have fun, after all, we can see "Sweet Love" tonight. Is the episode of "Love" aired?" The

    words were both humorous and humble.

    The little tails who followed also thought it made sense, so they watched for a while and dispersed. After all, the tickets are not cheap.

    There are only a lot of girls who are girlfriends who are following closely behind, thinking about playing the same project with them.

    Playing while chasing variety shows live.

    Kill two birds with one stone.

    Gu Yao lost his mind, turned around and asked, "Xin Rao, which event do you want to play first?"

    "Huh?" Xin Rao, who was looking left and right, fell on Gu Yao, and said frankly, "This is my first visit to the amusement park. I can play any item, as you like." The

    implication: it is best to play all the items once .

    "...It's really as I like?"

    "Naturally."

    "Okay, then let's go and line up over there."

    Gu Yao, who was stupefied for a while, suddenly raised a bright smile at Xin Rao, with eight white teeth in the sun. It's shiny underneath.

    Xin Rao didn't understand why his mood changed so quickly, and followed him to the project area.

    When she saw the towering equipment that went straight to the sky, she couldn't help looking up and staring at it for a long time, then she turned around and asked, "Do you like to play with this?

    " ..." What

    Gu Yao said were all highly stimulating activities, which were quite different from the itinerary he had prepared for Ji Sixian in his heart.