Chapter 1

Chapter 1

    ◎Her throne is gone. ◎

    It is rare for Xin Rao to have a peaceful sleep, and after waking up, her surroundings are completely changed.

    The Great Yan Kingdom that she took back so hard is gone.

    Her throne is gone too.

    ...

    The sun shone obliquely into the window lattice, and was mostly covered by potted green plants, leaving only a bunch of it that happened to fall on the pure white quilt. mark.

    The expression is solemn and pity.

    It was like seeing some rare treasure.

    outside the ward.

    Xu Hui's eyes widened.

    "Doctor, take a closer look. She's not normal at all. It's just a batch of cotton quilts. She looks like she saw some big baby."

    "If I hadn't been persuading me for a long time last night, she would have wished for this quilt ." Confess!"

    "What's the situation with her now?"

    Questions came one after another like a cannonball.

    The doctor next to him lowered his head in embarrassment and looked through the medical records, saying: "The report of the physical examination has just come out, and it clearly shows that the patient's body is very healthy, that is, the hand bones and the leg bones have some old injuries."

    Xu Hui: "There is no injury . It’s the hands and the legs that are injured, so how can it affect the brain?”

    Doctor: “It may be a mental illness, you need to see a specialist doctor.”

    Xu Hui: “What kind of mental illness can make people remember It's gone, the normal cognition is wrong, and you even think that you are the empress? This disease is really awesome."

    Doctor: "..." The

    doctor retreated steadily after being questioned, and found an excuse to escape in a hurry.

    The person who could ask ran away, Xu Hui pulled out a handful of hair, opened the door and walked into the ward.

    "Xin Rao, how are you feeling today?"

    "Shang Ke."

    Xin Rao's dark eyes moved away from the quilt, and fell on Xu Hui's body, warming up.

    A day passed.

    Xin Rao still didn't understand how she got here.

    She was originally the emperor of the Great Yan Kingdom, and she had tried her best for nearly twenty years, and she was finally in power. When she first ascended the throne, she was busy with state affairs for more than three months, so she had some time to rest. Before going to bed, she still didn't forget to look through the picture albums of handsome men handed over by her father, and after careful consideration, she planned to select a few men with suitable family backgrounds to fill the harem.

    As a result, when I woke up, I arrived at such a magical land.

    The population is prosperous and the national strength is strong.

    Many novelty things are far beyond her imagination.

    Even the status of men is different from that of Dayan, where women are respected and men's virtues are obeyed. Here, everyone is equal, and both men and women have the right to choose freely.