Chapter 71

Chapter 71 [End of the text]

◎In the future, please give me your advice. [End of the main text] ◎

#Gu Yuanhuayao#

#Gu Yao Gu Yuan's brother#

#Love at first sight CP YYDS#

#Gu Yao is the first person on the front line to eat dog food#

#Gu Yao Matchmaker BUFF#

If you say that everyone has watched "Sweet Love" before In the second season, if you are watching the CP of amateurs and the CP of love at first sight at the same time, then when the content of the fifth issue is broadcast, several fans will be excited!

Good guy.

The Lord didn't say that he didn't know, but he was startled when he said it, and then listened carefully to the young couple's generous explanation on the show, many people felt pity for Gu Yao. Tsk tsk tsk...

This person can be said to be the first person in the history of love affairs, even if the confession failed, but in the end, he actually watched his brother's favorite girl confess in public, and after a closer look, it was actually a fate created by himself!

How unlucky must it be to endure such human suffering?

While eating melons and candy, the outside world gave the stupid younger brother a loving attention. The latter didn't know it at all, and only sent out a small composition to "complain" full of anger.

The CP fans of Gu Yuan and Xin Rao are happy to see the results, and they urge him to make more food every day. If you can't eat dog food, they can help share it!

For a while, the comment area was harmonious, and no one was gossiping.

This situation was far beyond the expectations of Xu Hui and others. They conveniently picked up Zhuo Yi, the only second-signed artist in the company, and offered his blessings. The throne of ', suddenly became brothers and sisters with Gu Yao, and cut a lot of funny videos.

It can be regarded as continuously raising Zhuo Yi's social status.

For a while, Xu Hui was very busy, and he picked up several good resources for Zhuo Yi. The previous online dramas invested with a small cost were almost the same. After giving a good quotation, Xu Hui was overjoyed and put more effort into it.

December is bound to be a busy month.

Xin Rao's net worth skyrocketed by relying on variety shows, and she became a constant in the trending searches.

After recording the second season of "Sweet Love" with Gu Yuan, the company took advantage of the heat to shoot Xin Rao on the cover of several magazines, and even a few luxury brands that many small flowers in the circle are coveting endorsed her. , bluntly said that its temperament is in line with their brand philosophy.

Xin Rao never refuses anyone who comes, and basically accepts anyone who is suitable.

The work done in the capital is okay, and no matter how late it is, I can make it back.

But...

the work outside the province is not often seen.

For this reason, Gu Yuan often used it as an excuse to pester Xin Rao again and again.

Xin Rao had a plan in her heart, and now seeing how clingy he couldn't leave her, she secretly made a decision, coaxing people: "Be good, wait for me to come back, and I'll bring you a gift on New Year's Day."