Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    ◎Without this one, the next one will be better! ◎

    It’s okay to fall in love, but absolutely not to use my money.

    This is the most common idea of ​​ordinary people, especially for people in the circle, it is even more difficult to mobilize resources. This is the rhythm of career and all deposits are thrown in. Who dares to rush?

    Not to mention that Gu Yao was mostly guilty, and he didn't mean that at all, he just wanted to say a serious apology.

    As a result, when they met, they suddenly heard the request from the other party's manager, and they were stunned.

    Wang Dong, the manager who has been with Gu Yao for so many years, is not a vegetarian either. He didn't give the other party a chance to continue talking, and sneered directly: "Hehe, let's forget it, our family Gu Yao, we can't climb high!

    " When it's Chinese cabbage, give it if you ask, and let you choose? Think beautifully!

    The one over there was also a formidable one, and with a flick of his tongue, he and Wang Dong got angry, making the already deadlocked situation even more tense.

    For dinner, Gu Yao and Ji Sitian ate the same taste, but their manager ate and quarreled and drank happily.

    So much so that Gu Yao didn't have time to explain.

    After returning to the hut, the two of them were embarrassed.

    Ji Sitian wanted to explain that she didn't mean it that way, but when she thought of being warned by her manager in every possible way in the afternoon, if the confession was successful, the consequences of the two being together: she might not be able to pick up her best sweet puppet, and the endorsement would also consider her now Not single, evaluate her influence in every possible way.

    Furthermore...

    the resources will definitely be reduced accordingly.

    Now in this circle, falling in love = losing a job, the group CP is popular for a while, but it can't last long, so she can't help but hesitate.

    "How about we talk?"

    "Let's talk."

    The two sitting on the sofa spoke at the same time, a rare synchronization.

    Gu Yao stepped forward and said, "How about going to the small rest room?"

    It's better to avoid other guests anyway.

    Ji Sidian nodded and followed him in.

    After cleaning, the small rest room has basically returned to its appearance before the guests left, but the green plants next to it have always been taken care of by Xin Rao. They have been thirsty for a few days and look a little sleepy.

    "I'm sorry about today's matter." Ji Sitian thought about it and apologized earnestly: "If I hadn't met today, I would never have thought that the management team would have such an attitude." The

    program team said yes Let the guests see past broadcasts and online comments.

    But Ji Sitian took advantage of the rare opportunity today, so she couldn't help taking a look. She also knew something about the mixed red and black on the Internet. It would be a lie to say that she was not sad, but when she thought about it, it was indeed her performance on the show. Unsatisfactory, even though she has been treated preferentially in terms of editing the regular broadcast content, it still can't stop Ji Sixian from being spoiled in the past.