Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    ◎Sugar painting◎

    A man has to be obedient and obedient!

    Xin Rao, who lived in the 'Sweet House' for three or four days, thought of this, and looked at Gu Yuan with a cheerful look in his eyes, after all, this guy never refused the gift from her along the way.

    Woven garlands, bracelets that glow at night, and colorful cat ears.

    It can be said that Xin Rao has ruthlessly satisfied his consumption desire.

    "...It's getting late, do you still want to go shopping?"

    This is the first time that Gu Yuan has spoken, reminding him tactfully.

    Xin Rao glanced at the time, and said indifferently, "It's still early until nine o'clock, so there's no rush."

    ​​Gu Yuan: "..."

    You're not in a hurry, I'm in a hurry.

    Gu Yuan sighed heavily as he looked at the wheelchair with a heavier burden.

    After shopping, eating and drinking for a while, Xin Rao led the people straight to the place where the balloons were played, but was blocked by a crying and fussy kid on the way.

    "Wooooooow~~~I want this, I want this!"

    "Obviously it's all over, woo..." The

    child kept crying and howling, and an adult beside him complained: "If you don't know how to draw, tell me earlier, You only said after the money was given, isn't this intentional to deceive the baby?"

    "My child is crying like this, you have to coax it anyway."

    Xin Rao pushed Gu Yuan, in a dilemma.

    Taking a peek, I found that the place where the bear children were making a fuss was a candy painting stall. On the table was a shaking plate with 12 zodiac signs evenly painted on it, and the price was marked on the bottom—

    【Twenty-one times, draw whatever you shake. 】

    According to the situation just now, it seems that the child has shaken the zodiac dragon, but the boss won't?

    "I... I'm helping someone close the stall. Tang Hua is really not very good at it."

    The girl behind the stall explained without tears: "Before, other colleagues were in charge of this area. Today, I have something to do and left in a hurry. I just helped to pack things."

    "How about I refund the money ?" You, okay?" The

    girl felt wronged in her heart.

    How can you just pay the money and start shaking without asking?

    As soon as the passers-by heard that the person was on duty to close the stall, they persuaded them one after another: "Oh, you are embarrassing her, and she can't do it. Hurry up and coax your child     .

    "

Seeing the wink, he immediately raised his voice and began to howl, "It doesn't matter, I want a dragon, a dragon!"

    The adult didn't know what to do, and said with a headache: "Why are you coaxing, the family has always been a bully, here, you must lie down later !" Rolling on the ground." As soon as the words

    finished, the crying doll was already lying down and rolling around, as if he would not get up directly without giving the sugar man.

    The girl had no choice but to agree to give it a try with a bitter face.