Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    ◎Fate of one side. ◎

    "Brother! Come on, the show crew deliberately messed up things, and they're playing tricks on me today. We agreed to make a second date plan with my family, but now it's the second date..."

    "And I I wanted to make up for it, but I didn’t even get an appointment with anyone I wanted to date.”

    “The program team is really too much!”

    “Brother, help me find out who she is dating, is it Tao Junxing or Qin Shu?” A

    few words After blurting out the words, Gu Yao belatedly realized that what he said seemed like a scumbag!

    Before he had time to make up a few words, the phone was hung up mercilessly.

    Gu Yao looked at the blacked-out mobile phone, did not continue to call, but hid in the toilet cubicle in distress and scratched his head, at a loss, not knowing how to face the storm outside.

    He admitted that he had been really depressed these days.

    After all, it is not so easy for anyone who makes breakfast to be served in front of others, is disgusted, gets hurt while helping with work, and is treated coldly because of being a gentleman a few times.

    Who is not a baby?

    He still wants to be hugged and held high!

    It doesn't matter if he is angry, avoids it, or he can't think clearly, anyway, when the director asked last night, he did not hesitate to throw out Xin Rao's name, and confidently found an excuse for himself to 'compensate'.

    I just want to have a chance, to catch my breath.

    Anyway, Ji Sitian didn't text him for two days!

    Knowing that today he can come out alone to learn from his family members, Gu Yao jumped three feet high happily, and made up his mind to ask his brother to help him sort out his thoughts. His brother is smart, even if he is a single dog, he can handle such things better than him. Come strong.

    But who would have thought that the program crew was not a human being, and this turned out to be a second date!

    Dog Show!

    After Gu Yao knew that people were always cursing, but he was calm when he saw Ji Sixian. After all, he had a chance to speak clearly, and he apologized for what happened in the past two days.

    There are some things that he did not care about the thoughts of the female guests.

    It was he who did something wrong.

    He admits.

    But God don't punish him like this, let the fourth female guest come over! ! !

    Gu Yao recalled the disagreement between the two of them when they met and shuddered, leaning against the wall full of resentment, not wanting to face the storm outside.

    However, the staff of the program team waited outside for a long time without hearing any movement inside, so they couldn't help but came in and knocked on the door of the toilet: "Mr. Gu, are you okay?"

    "No."

    Gu Yao shook his head like a rattle Still fast.

    The staff whispered: "But you have been in for twenty minutes."

    Gu Yao: "I am constipated!"

    Staff: "Then why don't I go out and explain to the two teachers?"