Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    ◎They don't know anything about Xin Rao's power. ◎

    At 3:00 p.m., "Sweet Love" starts on time.

    The corresponding rules are also released together.

    The program adopts a periodical broadcast that is broadcast live and edited at the same time, and is carried out in the form of a three-day period.

    If you are patient, watch the live broadcast, and if you are impatient, watch the regular broadcast.

    This kind of live broadcast with the word "real" written all over it from top to bottom attracted the audience to raise their hands and express their approval. After all, they eat too much industrial saccharin now, so they have to change their taste and eat something pure and natural. .

    at this time.

    Xin Rao had no idea how many pairs of eyes were watching her right now. After receiving the news that she could enter the cabin, she walked into the cabin with a suitcase half the height of a person.

    The air conditioner was turned on early in the house.

    The hot feeling caused by standing under the sun for a long time disappeared instantly.

    The room is quiet, only the cameras in every corner are running, exuding a cold atmosphere, and a small movement of putting down the suitcase can be infinitely magnified.

    Xin Rao pushed the door open, and immediately noticed the small blackboard and the small refrigerator next to it.

    "The weather is hot, drink more water."

    After reading the short advertisement, she took a bottle of mineral water from the refrigerator, unscrewed the cap and drank half of the bottle.

    The unexpected advertisement made the barrage gradually dense.

    However, viewers of variety show advertisements have long been used to it. When they saw Xin Rao drank half a bottle in one go, they knew that she was really thirsty. She laughed and said a few words before skipping over. Only the sponsor father who followed the variety show was very happy. Yes. Xin Rao's favorability is straight up.

    After quenching her thirst, Xin Rao seriously read out the words written on the small blackboard word by word.

    "Sweet Love" Cabin Accommodation Agreement."

    "1. After entering the hut, each guest's mobile phone should be handed in to the safe at the entrance."

    "2. Every night at 10 o'clock, an anonymous text message should be sent to the opposite sex who has a crush."

    ​​"3. In the final confession Before the day comes, guests are not allowed to refuse or accept other people's confession..." There are

    not many rules, and it takes less than a minute to finish reading.

    Xin Rao knew these things well before the recording. After reading, she threw the phone into the safe box, picked a pair of slippers to change into, and went in with the box for a stroll.

    The purpose-built cabins are full of romantic character.

    The cottage has three floors. The first floor is a spacious and bright living room and a large kitchen that can accommodate seven or eight people, plus a small rest room full of plants, suitable for reading books and tea.

    The second floor is the room and audio-visual room for the guests.

    On the third floor is a small half-enclosed and half-open roof. On one side is a double swing suitable for romance, and on the other side is a gym that can make people sweat profusely.