"Hey, we're not your minions!" Tom pushed my shoulder lightly.

"Aw, hey I was kidding!" I glared at my older brother.

"Funny." My sister stuck her tongue out.

My siblings and I started bickering with each other much to the amusement of Alexia. My mother, though, didn't think it was all that funny.

She hit our heads lightly and took a step closer to Alexia. " Hello, dear. It's nice to meet you."

"Likewise, Ms. Queen." My mom pulled her in a hug.

"Call me Hellen."

Next up was my dad. He was less cool about it. "You play for Barcelona right? You're the captain. This is so cool." He smiled at me "You're friends with the Barcelona captain." He said to me, making Alexia blush.

"Yes dad, thanks for pointing that out." I laughed.

"Anyway. It's nice to meet you." He told Alexia.

Some more small pleasantries were shared between Alexia and my siblings before we made our way to the bar. We talked about everything and nothing and eventually landed on the topic of places that we had visited.

"You know what's funny though. I've been to Paris a couple of times but I've never really seen the city." She took a sip from her drink.

This made me realize that that was also the case for me. I've been here a couple of times but it was always football related. Maybe we should explore now.

"No." She said to me with a serious face.

"What?" I looked at her innocently.

"I know that face." She pointed to my face. "That's you're 'I have a great plan that will get us in trouble' face."

"That's not true." I got up and downed my drink. "Let's go." I grabbed her arm and dragged her out with me.

"What?" She stumbled off the chair, rapidly downing her drink as well before we left the party.

"Where are we going?" She asked while I kept a hold on her hand.

"You'll see." I simply said.

When we reached the front desk I finally let go of her hand. If I would have paid attention to her, I would have noticed the small poute on her face when I let go of it.

Instead I rested both of my hands on the desk in front of me and focused on the receptionist.

"Bonsoir, comment puis-je vous aider?" (Good evening, how can I help you?) She asked.

"Bonne soirée, pouvez-vous appeler un taxi?" (Good evening. Can you maybe call a cab for us?)

"Bien sûr. Un instant s'il vous plaît." The receptionist went to work on her computer and made some calls. I was reading some brochures that were laying on the desk when I felt eyes on me. I faced Alexia. Her eyes were wide and her lips were slightly parted out of shock.

"You speak French." She looked at me in disbelief.

"Yeah. A little bit. Just like I can speak a little Spanish. Just not a lot." I smiled at her.

"Madame, votre taxi est ici." The receptionist informed us.

I smiled at her one more time. "Merci." And went to look for the taxi with Alexia following close behind me.

"I feel like this is a bad idea." She got in the cab after me.

"Just because it's a bad idea doesn't mean it's not going to be a good time." I leaned over to the driver to give him directions.