twenty one; kids in america

"welcome to los angeles, california, and the junior goodwill games, as teams from around the world arrive to compete in both winter and summer events"

"the USA is expected to score well in the medal count, especially in basketball, swimming and hockey."

the ducks had arrived and were all welcomed by banners and photographers everywhere. tibbles had told the teens to stay in one group so nobody would get lost. and surprising they listened.

"smile" julie said to connie and aurelia as she pointed to the photographers, the three girls posed as they took their photo.

"and there's team usa hockey led by coach gordon bombay they're looking fit and anxious to begin the competition"

"this place is bigger than you can imagine" spoke dwyane as they walked through the crowd. "forget that did you see the shops on the way here" said connie "uh actually we did moreau, you wouldn't stop talking about it when we passed by."

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・.

the score was 4-0, the, ducks first game was off to a great start. aurelia was sitting on the bench behind Julie finishing up braiding her hair.

"i don't know why your in here, you are the best player we have" said julie giving aurelia a hair tie for her hair.

"eh, i need a little break anyways, but i should be saying the same thing to you. i saw you during the scrimmage, you're a better goalie than goldberg just don't tell him i told you that." aurelia chuckled, and so did julie.

"i dont know, but my day will come" julie said as aurelia finished up her hair.

and just like that the rest of their teammates stood up and cheered, julie and and aurelia looked at each other confused "wait what happened?" aurelia asked jesse who was sitting right next to her. "connie scored a goal" he responded smiling.

aurelia and julie stood up from their seats and cheered along with the rest of their teammates. aurelia and jesse high-fived each other, then a voice from the stands spoke

"yeah, high-five some more, man my little brother could score on these guys."

jesse and aurelia turned their heads to see a little boy around their age right in the front.

"then why don't you go bother him then" jesse said. aurelia rolled her eyes as jesse continued with his rude stare.

"ha-ha i ain't even got a little brother!" the kid spoke once again. "boy you better shut your mouth before we have to do it for you" aurelia threatened

"i'd like to see you try" he replied with an annoying smirk on his face. "that's it" aurelia threw her stick on the floor and jumped up trying to reach the boy, but he backed away just in time, and bombay came in.

"evans, hall, stop fooling around and get on the ice" he said walking up to the two. they both rolled their eyes as they skated on the ice.

"man when i get my hands on that kid it's over" aurelia mumbled. jesse agreed silently next to her

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・.

the face-off was lead by jesse, and when the  player from the other team got the puck, he threw his stick on the ice and began to throw hands on the boy. the referee had to break it up and jesse was sent to the penalty box for two minutes.

"jesse is on a role for sure" aurelia joked, averman chuckled agreeing with the brunette girl.

the game continued and dean and fulton came skating through the ice bumping into the trinidad players, making the crowd roar with excitement. the two bowed in front of the crowd. since that day forward they were known as the 'bash brothers'.

"good game out there evans" dean spoke coming back info the bench, aurelia nodded her head with a confused look. charlie turned to her to see her already staring at him. she whispered into his ear "i havent even scored a goal yet" she laughed, and so did he.

"good game evans" he quietly mocked making her giggle. there was something about aurelias smile that made charlie smile too. but if you ask me i dont really think it was just her smile, it was everything about her in general.

aurelia was back on the ice when the player from the opposite team stole the puck from her and successfully scored a goal. their team celebrated even with the one goal.

they game was a complete success for the ducks, the final score was 9-2. "all right way to go, that wasnt a game that was a statement!" gordon cheered and so did the ducks as they skated off the ice.

victoria talks,
sorry i havent been updated a lot havent really had any motivation yk? but im back for a while :)