seventeen; hockey disaster

"woah" blurted averman. "that dude is huge" he whispered to goldberg on his right. goldberg nodded in agreement.

"dean portman" spoke tibbles, "when you play iceland, you're going to need him". bombay was a bit confused on how the boy was actually 13, but he knew not to question.

aurelia spotted a blonde girl, and ran up to her. "hi, im aurelia" she said sticking her hand out for the girl to shake it. "julie gaffney" the girl spoke and took her hand. "its nice to finally meet you, stargirl".
aurelia smile at the nickname, knowing that the name would be forever hers. and that people would always remember her as that.

bombay called everyone back to ice, they were ready for a scrimmage. while tibbles went to go find the ducks their tutor.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・.

"all right ducks, show em what you got, let's scrimmage" gordon said as he blew into his whistle. aurelia started off, against a some cowboy from texas. his name was dwyane and had a very thick southern accent.

"great day for hockey aint it?" he said to girl smiling. "you bet cowboy" she responded with a cocky smirk.

and just like that aurelia went straight for the puck and got it. she skated down the ice, but just then a boy from miami had stole the puck from her. his name was luis mendoza, and had curly brown hair and eyes.

aurelia tried skating towards him to get the puck back, but it was no use. he was the fastest skater any of them had seen. and just like that all you could hear was bombay shouting something (as usual) then a loud BOOM.

luis had crashed into goldberg, taking the net with them. "thanks for breaking my fall" he said to goldberg. "anytime"

the rest of the scrimmage went horrible for the ducks. they were constantly falling, dean was always pushing them around (except for aurelia of course), and julie, (their so called "backup goalie") was always catching the puck. making them score not a single goal. well until adam scored.

aurelia and charlie went back and forth passing the puck getting ready to score, but dean came right in front and pushed charlie to the ground. "dont worry, i wouldn't lay a finger on you" he said to aurelia and skated off.

aurelia helped charlie up "don't let him get to you, he's really nice you just have to get to know him" she said. "mhm" he responded. charlie was furious, he didn't know what to think.

"LOOK OUT" yelled bombay, everyone turned their heads to see fulton getting ready to shoot. "crap move" said aurelia as she took charlie's hand and moved him away. the newest ducks stood their and didn't know what to do.

"ha what a bunch of wussies" blurted dean proudly as he stood there watching all the ducks scatter. then the puck that fulton had shot was about an inch to his face until aurelia shoved him to the ground taking her with him.

"ouch" dean said scratching his head, he then look at aurelia laying in top of him "thanks evans" he smirked. aurelia noticed and quicky got up "yep, anytime".

the puck hit the net instead of dean and just kept bouncing off everything near it. until it hit tibbles right in the face.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・.

"im michelle mackay, their tutor" said a woman with blonde hair, she was very pretty. she was standing right in front of gordon, shaking his hand. "hi, im coach bombay, their coach"

"who said we need a tutor" blurted out adam as the rest of the ducks agreed with the boy. "i don't need no school" dean snapped.

goldberg peaked his head over to miss mackay, "now, miss mackay were americas team here, shouldn't we just be concentrating on hockey, may i suggest optional attendance?"

all the ducks nodded and agreed "well thats not a a bad idea" she stated "call me goldberg" "goldberg. yes. school will be optional" the kids cheered again and started high-fiving each other "however, however, should you not attend, you will not be eligible to play".

the kids groaned, "come on give us a break" blurted aurelia as leaned her head back. miss mackay only shrugged at all the kids complaints