twenty; california dreamin

aurelia yawned as she buckled herself on the plane. she pulled out her walkman waiting to see which of her teammates was placed to be seated next to her.

"is this seat taken?" a voice said, aurelia turned her head to see dean taking a seat next to her.

"let me see your ticket" she held her hand out waiting for his ticket.

he placed it in her hands, she stared at the ticket and cleared her throat "your three rows up, C5, next to julie" she then placed his ticket back into his hands.

"oh, my fault evans" he chuckled "you sure anybody is sitting here though" "leave portman" he then did as she said.

suddenly aurelia saw the familiar brunette boy. a smile grew across both their faces. "quite a surprise we get setted together" charlie said

"it sure is" aurelia responded, he then gently sat down on his seat buckling himself.

just then averman popped up in front of them, he was seated in front of them next to goldberg. "just so you know, goldie over here has been a little gasy since we've gotten to the airport".

"good to know averman" spoke charlie "we'll keep it in mind whenever we smell anything" aurelia added in

averman gave a light smile and a thumbs up before sitting back down.

the two teens chuckled, as the pilot spoke on the overcome and just like that the plane was off in the air.

soon after charlie has closed his eyes and aurelia gently rested her head on his shoulder as she closed her eyes as well. a smile grew on the boys face.

after a few minutes the pair were both sound asleep, and dean had passed by to check up on aurelia but saw both the brunettes asleep on one another.

he didn't know what to think.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・.

when the plane landed connie grabbed aurelias polaroid from her bag and quickly snapped a photo of her and charlie sleeping.

aurelia always had that polaroid camera with her. it was her favorite thing in the whole world. she even had a whole wall of her polaroid collection.

her favorite photo was from when her and connie had a sleepover and the boys crashed it and they went to the skating rink.

she had gotten one of the workers at the rink to get a photo of all of them in their skates.

the light had woken both them up. aurelia groaned as she stretched while charlie rubbed his eyes.

aurelia looked around to see everyone grabbing their bags, "well here you go" connie said handing her the camera as she rushed off to grab her bags.

aurelia stuffed both into her bag as her and charlie collected their stuff.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・.

when the ducks arrives in california they had the whole day to explore.

they went straight to their rooms to drop off their stuff and change, the ducks were going to the beach.

aurelia, connie, and julie had gotten a room all to themselves. while the boys had picked their roommates.

"has anyone seen my bikini?" spoke connie digging through her gazillion bags. "yeah its with mine" said julie she then pulled out three bikinis "oh, and heres your too aurelia"

she threw the pink one to connie and the dark blue to aurelia. julie had a neon orange bikini

"thanks" jinxed the two brunettes

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・.

the wind was warm and the sky was sunny. the perfect day to be at the beach.

the girls were the first to arrive, it was a short walk from here to their rooms.

when they found the perfect spot they gently placed their towels on the sand.

aurelia then pulled out her camera "y'all ready?" she asked turning her head. the girls nodded as the three girls scooted closer together and aurelia took the perfect photo.

"i knew it was y'all" spoke a voice behind them, the three girls turned their heads to see goldberg and the rest of the team in their swim trucks.

"well hello i guess" said julie

the boys looked up and saw the ocean, they dropped their towels right there on the sand and ran to it.

while watching them run aurelia and julie looked each other and shrugged their shoulders, "i'll race ya" smirked aurelia "is that a bet?" sassed julie "i guess it is" aurelia yelled as she ran into the water getting a head start.

julie got up as fast as she could and shouted "cheater" as she began to run after her. "just dont get stung by a jellyfish" connie yelled as she continued reading her book.

julie was a fast runner, and aurelia knew that. but julie had caught up to her as soon as her feet touched the ocean. julie jumped on aurelia making both of them fall into the water.

the two girls got up laughing at what had just happened. "eww now my hair as salt water in it" said aurelia twisting her hair trying to get out as much as the water as possible. "sorry aurelia" shrugged julie.

the girls felt eyes on then and turned to their left to see all the guys staring with their jaws dropped.

"what are y'all pervs looking at" aurelia said. the boys began to look down, up, point at the sunset, pretend to talk to one another, and even scratch their necks.

"mhm" julie said

"HEY AURELIA" shouted a voice, all the ducks turned around to see a blonde girl around their age on the sand holding a volleyball.

aurelia ran up to her and gave her a hug "stephanie what are you doing here?" she asked. "junior goodwill games, USA volleyball of course" she responded holding up the volleyball

"well do you want to meet USA hockey?" aurelia said "yes! you know it" stephanie replied "well me, of course" the two began walking to the ocean to introduce the ducks. "guys this is my cousin, stephanie miller" aurelia introduced

the ducks stared blankly "that's some good family genes right there" luis said. charlie death stared him "my bad"

after the introductions of all the ducks even connie who came rushing to meet her. "you guys wanna play some volleyball?" stephanie asked

"i don't see why not" said fulton as the sun began to set.

victoria talks
ayy i haven't done one of these in a long time, but anyways stephanie was finally introduced, she will have a love interest so dw ;) also happy late thanksgiving