eleven; fifth wheeling

Aurelia sat in her seat smiling in the hockey stadium, with bright lights and roaring fans cheering for the teams. This was perfect. Also because her and the Ducks had met two of The North Star players a few minutes earlier.

She sat between Charlie and Averman, Charlie being on her left and Averman on her right.

Aurelia turned to redhead, "hey you wanna get something at the stands with me?" she asked. The boy was very focused on the game and rolled his eyes when he had to turn his head to the brunette on his left.

"Shouldn't you be telling him that" he responded pointing towards Charlie.

Aurelia turned her head to see Charlie focused on the game, she then turned back to Averman and gave him an awkward smile "please? I would asked Connie, but she's too busy holding hands with her boyfriend"

Averman looked at Connie and Guy down the row. Smiling at each other, while holding hands. "That's what you and Spaz-way should be doing" the redhead whispered.

"Ugh" she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms as she sank into her seat.

"Fine, I'll go" When Aurelia heard those words she straightened up then hugged her best friend. "Thank you" she smiled.

The redhead and brunette had to cross over may people's feet, and some man yelled at them for interrupting the game. Aurelia just blew a raspberry in his face and began to proceed to the stands.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・.

While waiting in line for some popcorn and drinks, the two saw Larson and McGill in the line right beside them. "Damnit" Averman whispered underneath his breath.

"Just pretend like you didn't see them" Aurelia whispered to the boy.

But just then the two Hawks began looking them up and down. After a few seconds McGill finally spoke up.

"You know Evans, you could been with us if your stupid coach didn't rat Banks out" Larson chuckled.

Aurelia walked up to his face. "Don't you ever talk about my coach like that again, But I know you cannot be talking. You're the one whose coach is old as hell" the young brunette insulted.

The two Hawks just gave her a disgusted look and a took a step back. Not saying another word, and faced towards the front.

Aurelia went back to her spot in line with Averman.

Averman, who looked stunned, chuckled at her. "It had to be done" she responded. He just nodded and it was their turn to order.

"Hi, um, we would like a-" Just then Peter ran up to the counter next to Aurelia. "Hey, Goldberg wants a pretzel" he said out of breath. The brunette and redhead looked at him, "Okay, thanks Peter" Averman said "Mhm" he responded and ran back up to his seat.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・.

Averman and Aurelia came back with two popcorns, two drinks, and one pretzel for Goldberg.

They took their seat next to each other as Aurelia gave Averman the pretzel to pass it to Goldberg, but instead he took a big bite and then handed it to Goldberg on his left.

"Hey!" Goldberg shouted, Averman shrugged while smiling with Goldbergs food in his mouth. Goldberg rolled his eyes and continued on.

Aurelia took a look at the big screen. "LOOK!" she screamed having one hand shaking Charlie and the other pointing at the screen.

'WELCOME GORDON BOMBAY & THE DUCKS' it read. All the ducks shouted and cheered.

"THATS US!" Aurelia yelled at she got up and pointed at her and her teammates.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・.

Aurelia, Charlie, Connie, Guy, and Averman went to go get something to eat.

Luckily Mickey's dinning car was still open, and Charlie's mom had just got off.

The five went in and sat in a table near the corner. Connie and Guy in one row, and Aurelia, Charlie, and Averman in the other.

You could tell that Averman felt a little awkward. Everyone else liked each other, then there was him. He was basically fifth wheeling.

After they got settled, they had ordered their usual milkshakes. Aurelia and Averman got vanilla, Charlie and Guy got chocolate, and Connie got strawberry. They all didn't like strawberry, all except for Connie.

When their milkshakes came, Connie was the first to take a sip, and when she looked she saw all of them looking at her with disgust.

"What?" She asked. They all shook their heads and took sips of their milkshakes.

"So.." Averman started "any on y'all going to the Winter Dance?" The rest of the four looked at each other. "Yeah" Aurelia spoke up, "You?". "Yep" he responded.

"Aurelia and I already have our dresses" Connie said proudly. She looked in front of her to see Aurelia giving her a dead look. "Sorry" she mouth giving an awkward smile.

"Anyways, so is the rest of the team going?" Charlie asked. "Yep, everyone from school is going. Which means the Hawks are gonna be there too" Averman answered.

Aurelia let out a groan and began to take a sip of her vanilla milkshake.

After a long night of talking, laughing, and eating, the dinner was closing. And it was time for them to head home.

The five kids stood outside the door of the dinner. "Well I guess I'll see y'all tomorrow, but I'll see Connie before all of y'all" Aurelia said then winking to Connie. The two girls chuckled and got a ride from Aurelias mom.

As the girls got in Aurelia smiled and waved at Charlie through the car window.
He did the same, leaving the two began to blush.

victoria talks:
omg 2 more chapters left. we almost to d2. also sorry for the spelling I am not gonna revise it.