fourteen; lucky shot

With Adam, Aurelia, and Averman scoring a goal, the Ducks won against the hornets 5-3.

Leaving the Ducks moving on to the semi-finals.

During their game against the Cardinals, in the semi-finals, Aurelia had the puck but was shoved into the boards, but just in time she passed to Guy. He skated down the ice. And shot the puck right in the net. Leaving them with the winning score. 4-2.

But now the Ducks had to face the Hawks in the state finals. And after last night none of the kids wanted to be around them.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・.

"Welcome to the Minnesota State Pee Wee Championship" started the announcer through the microphone. "Have we got a game for you today!"

The face off began, it was Aurelia against McGill.

"Hey, aurelia" he teased

She gave him a furious glare "how's the head feeling" she teased back tilting her head to the left.

He scoffed rolling his eyes. "shut up"

she chuckled

"play fair" said the referee dropping the puck on the ice between the Duck and Hawk.

Aurelia got the puck first, sliding to Averman on her left.

Averman passed to Adam who soon skated into the hawks zone and got knocked into the boards. Larson stole the puck. As he passed to another hawks player, Brown, who unfortunately made the first goal.

The hawks cheered, and their coach began to high five every single one of his players, saying something to keep them going.

Aurelia sighed, looking over at Charlie who gave her a sad smile.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・.

"hawkes with a 1-0 lead, come back to center ice. Larson gives it up to McGill. Here's McGill inside the lead at center ice. He's up on the blue line and around the net. And he scores"

With that the hawks were still in the lead, but now by 2.

But the game continued.

One of the hawks had the puck and speeded through the ice, when he swung the puck into the net Goldberg caught it.

Aurelia skated up to him. "Goldberg for the save I see". He smiled, "you know it".

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・.

Charlie now had the puck, he was about to pass it to Aurelia when McGill shoved him.

"Hey!" Aurelia shouted at the boy "what the hell was that for"

He ignored her and kneeled down to Charlie "having some flashbacks Conway?" he smirked.

Aurelia went over to the two boys and pushed McGill "now who's the one having flashbacks". McGill rolled his eyes at the comment.

"Come on" said Aurelia giving her hand to Charlie to help him up. He took it and she helped him.

He gave her that same light smile be always gave.

She gave one back.

"That's enough, we've got a hockey game to win" Bombay shouted from the boards

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・.

Connie had the puck, but the hawks surrounded her leaving her to complete hesitation. Brown, stole the puck from her and shot it straight into the net, scoring the third goal fro the Hawks.