five; field trip

The next day at practice Bombay showed up late with and older man. The team was confused, Bombay was a coach like no other. Meaning it could be good or bad, you'll never know.

"Finally took you long enough" Peter hollered, while the rest of the team gave a light chuckle.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. But today we're gonna do something special." Bombay said staring at the older man then looking back at his team smiling. "Come on, get out of that fake hockey gear, we're gonna get you guys the real deal" he smiled.

The team was shocked and excited, all  smiling and looking at one another

"Hey coach, where we going?" Charlie question

"Let's just call it a field trip" he responded

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・.

Bombay had took his team to place called, Hans sport shop. Apparently the older man that Bombay had brought earlier to the team runs the shop, and he knew him from when he was younger.

The kids ran into the shop like kids in a candy store. (Literally)

Everyone was finally so relieved that they were actually getting real hockey gear, and not that fake crap they had on in their past games.

Goldberg went straight to the goalie aisle near the back of the shop, trying on all of his gear while flexing. While the non-goalies went to their area.

Averman, Jesse, Karp, and Terry had already found their gear and were testing it on each other.

Just then Fulton Reed had walked into the shop. He was helping Charlie get a hockey stick that was stuck in ice. "Thanks Fulton"

Bombay tapped Guy in the shoulder still having his eyes glued to Fulton, "who is that kid?" he asked the young boy.

Guy turned his head to the direction Bombay was staring at. "That's Fulton Reed, he's in one of my classes" he responded "how come he's not the team" Bombay questioned again.

Then Jesse came into the conversation "he only plays football. Some preppie school have him a scholarship as long as he doesn't play hockey. They don't want him getting hurt" Jesse answered for Guy.

"I heard it was colleges, he's already been accepted to four of them".

"Yeah but I heard he gotta repeat the sixth grade" Goldberg charmed in standing right next to the three of them.

"Ah shut up" Jesse said annoyed putting his head on Goldbergs shoulder as the three boys walked off to go look at the rest of the store.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・.

Peter and Aurelia went to the back of the store to check out the pictures and newspaper they had out on the wall.

The two kids scanned the wall looking at everything but then something caught Aurelia's eye.

"Hey look at that" she said pointing at the newspaper framed on the wall.

Peter moved up closer so he could read it. "Gordon Bombay?" He mumbled loud enough for Aurelia to hear and paused for a while "Aurelia.. Bombay was a Hawk" he said looking back at the brunette.

"What?" she questioned the boy. "Move lemme see" she said as she nudged the boy to her right reading the newspaper. The two kids were shocked, how could it be.

They both left the back and went to the front of the store to see Bombay paying for the gear. They both didn't speak about what they had just read, not even to each other.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・.

When the team had arrived to the ice skating rink. They saw two skaters around their age, who looked a bit familiar.

"Anyone know who they are?" Bombay questioned his team looking at all their faces. But they were mesmerized by the two kids on the ice. Their skating was amazing. They looked like professionals.

Then Terry spoke up. "That's Tommy Duncan. He's in my science class." He paused and a from began to appear on his face. "And that's his sister Tammy"

"Ooh someone's in love" Aurelia snickered teasing the boy on her right. "Yeah yeah" he responded still staring as he still had that grin on his face.

"You think they wanna play hockey with us?" Bombay said. "Yeah!" The team responded in excitement.

"Yay another girl" Aurelia whispered to Connie who was on her left. Connie nodded in agreement, and smiled.

"Go get dressed, I'll do the negotiating" Bombay answered as the kids went to the locker room.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・.

"Just think of it as figure skating" Bombay told the blonde girl "but with a stick" placing a hockey stick into her hands.

"You're gonna love it Tammy" giving her a warm smile as her brother, Tommy came skating in. "Hey atta boy Tommy! Looking good, looking tough, give me five, so me you're alive" Bombay told the boy giving him a high five as they both smiled.

The rest of the team was skating into the ice while the siblings stayed back.

They were talking and outta nowhere Tammy pushed her brother and skated off to the rest of her team.

"I like her" Aurelia whispered to Connie, who were both staring at the siblings as they giggled.

victoria talks:
I've been wanting to write a Steve Harrington fanfic for a really long time, so that's what I'm doing. I don't know if I'm gonna take turn publishing the chapters on each book. ( If you kinda know what I mean) or just complete this book then write. So yeah however it works out! Also very sorry I'm sorry this is a shirt chapter.