thirteen; winter dance pt2

Averman watched as the gym doors opened. It was Aurelia and Connie. The two girls looked around for the ducks, hoping one of them would find them and say something.

But no one had to say anything, because Averman in a suit popped up out of nowhere. Scaring Connie a little, making her flinch.

"Wow, ok, be scared of the ginger, I see how it is" Averman said sarcastically

"Sorry Averman" Connie lighty chuckled then turning to Aurelia to see her rolling her eyes playfully.

Aurelia turned to Averman "Where are the others?" She quickly spat

"Oh, in the corner" the boy then pointed to the rest of the ducks "they're like vampires"

The two girls chuckled and walked over to them with Averman behind them.

Aurelia came up behind Charlie grabbing his shoulders and lightly screaming, making the brunette boy jump and scream. He turned around to see Aurelia and a few of the ducks dying of laughter, as the others just chuckled.

Charlie went from being annoyed and wanted to punch someone, to his jaw dropping and looking mesmerized. The only person who could make him look like that was Aurelia.

She just looked so ethereal, her charming blue eyes shining like always. She has that angelic laugh that is so contagious. And who could forget about her smile, She is just so perfect.

"Really Aurelia?!" he said sarcastically.

By then the girl had calmed down and her laughing turned into little giggles. "Sorry Charlie" she shrugged.

Charlie rolled his eyes playfully. "Whatever you are not forgiven"

She gasped sarcastically "danggg, i guess I'll just have to make it up to you then"

"Eh" his arms where now crossed, going along with Aurelias sarcasm.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・.

After the ducks caught up for a bit, they all kinda separated their own way.

Connie and Guy kept dancing to whatever beat there was. He was always whispering little compliments about how she looked so pretty that night in her ear.

She would blush like crazy and try to hide it under a giggle, but in return she kissed his cheek. And then he would blush like crazy.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・.

Averman kept following a girl named Thena Williams, he had the biggest crush on her since the beginning of the school year. He begged her to dance with him every second. But to no surprise, she denied everytime and told him "go away or I will hurt you".

Of course he didn't listen.

The only choice Thena had left was to find her sister and take her in the girls bathroom.

So that's what she did. She found her sister flirting a blonde boy and dragged her into the bathroom by her arm.

Toni, Thenas twin sister, was mad at her for dragging her into the bathroom because "her and that boy were about to dance".