fifthteen; ducks are back baby

it had been four months since bombay left for a tryout with the minors, and a lot had changed. like the ducks did stay together, but some spilt apart. peter had found a different group, tammy and tommy moved away, and terry and karp found interest in another sport.

but it t was finally summer. both charlie and aurelia had got a job by helping out jan, hans's brother, at han's sport shop. aurelia didn't complain about it, but charlie did.

it was because she got payed, and he didn't.

charlie was there when bombay came back, aurelia was supposed to be there also but it was her last day on her yearly summer vacation with her mother and father.

the next day she came back, and went straight to the shop to help jans with whatever he was doing today.

she chose to walk there. because everytime she would always pass by charlie's apartments. she had turned the corner of the street to charlie's window, and to no surprise she found larson and mcgill throwing eggs at the boy.

"HEY!" she yelled, the boys turned to their right to see her staring with glaring eyes.
the boys dropped the eggs, making the yok splatter all around the sidewalk.

"um, hey aurelia" smirked larson looking aurelia up and down while leaning his arm on mcgill's shoulder.

she gave a disgusted look at the two. "what the actual hell are you doing" larson stared blankly with his mouth open trying to come up with a response.

"are you gonna speak or what"

he gulped looking at mcgill for any type of signal.

she walked up closer to them and grabbed them by the collar of their shirts, "if i ever see or hear that your messing with him, oh you'll regret it"

just then the window opened, it was charlie, he had a confused look on his face, since the boys weren't throwing eggs anymore he got suspicious.

he looked down to see aurelia threatening the two hawk boys as usual.

still having the boys collars in her hands, she looked up to charlie.

"charlie" she mumbled as she smiled making eye contact with the brunette boy.

the hawk boys turned around to see charlie from his window. aurelia let them go and as soon as she did, they took off running.

just then she saw the one and only gordon bombay. he was walking up to either her or charlie.

her face lit up "coach". they pulled into a hug.

"hey i didn't see you yesterday" he spoke "what?" "at the shop, you and charlie are working there right?" "oh yeah, you were here yesterday?"

"yep, but now I've got a big surprise. get your gear on, were gonna play some hockey". aurelia smiled, she hadn't heard those words since forever, something about the word "hockey" could never compare to anything.

bombay looked up at the window to see charlie "HEY CHARLIE! WANNA PLAY SOME HOCKEY?"

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・.

both aurelia and charlie grabbed their roller skates, knee pads, and helmet.
charlie as usual put on his duck jersey over his shirts, as aurelia stayed in her same clothes.

bombay had told the two to gather up the ducks. And that's what they did. they started with jesse, since he was the closest to them.

they skated down the streets competing of who would get there first, aurelia won.

when they reached jesse he was playing street hockey with a couples of the neighborhood boys.

bombay had given charlie a little duck whistle that aurelia knew charlie would cherish forever.