four; advice with germaine

Aurelia had invited Connie over to her house the day before, so they could have a "girls night" without the guys. Which sounded very relaxing.

Aurelia lived in the nicer neighborhood in Minnesota. Nice houses, nice cars, and nice people. She lived in Edina, Minnesota.

Aurelia never talked about where she lives, she knew that her teammates didn't have the same. And never wanted them to feel bad, but I think it's because they would probably bully her.

Both girls were having a great time. Gossiping about the boys on their team, and their crushes. Then the girls headed downstairs in the living room to watch Aurelia's favorite movie.

Back to the Future.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・.

Marty had just begun playing Earth Angel, when the girls had heard a knock on the front door.

"Who the heck could that be?" Connie asked Aurelia. Connie turned her head to look over at Aurelia, but she was already staring at the door.

"I have no clue, I haven't even told anyone on the team where I live.. well expect you" she said giving a confused look when she turned her head towards Connie. Aurelia headed towards the door, while Connie continued watching the movie on the couch.

When Aurelia had opened the door, she was shocked to see who it was.

Standing right in front of her was Charlie, Guy, Jesse, Averman, Goldberg and Peter. In their skates.

"Hey, nice house you got Evans" said Jesse as he chuckled. Aurelia still confused, asked how they knew where she lived. All six of the boys chuckled and pointed towards Connie, still on the couch, giggling, and had almost knocked down her root beer float.

Aurelia just smiled as she rolled her eyes and welcomed the boys into her home.

They were mesmerized, none of them had ever seen an inside of these types of houses in this neighborhood.

Averman, Goldberg, and Peter went straight to the fridge. Where they found some chocolate ice cream that the girls were saving for later and didn't hesitate to dog right in. While Charlie, Jesse, and Guy went over to the couch by Connie.

Aurelia just shrugged and let Averman, Goldberg, and Peter eat the ice cream, then she walked over to her couch a took a seat next to the one and only Charlie Conway.

He watched her take a seat next to him, and smiled. She smiled back too looking into hi blue eyes.

As she sat down she was just concerned that her parents would find out that she had six boys in the house without their permission.

There was still light outside, and Aurelia had just came up with a brilliant idea.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・.

The eight kids had grabbed their roller skates and headed out of the house. Closing the front door quietly, as they all gave a light giggle.

"Ok now, follow me guys" Aurelia said smiling then took off skating down the street.

They all gave each other a confused look, as they say her skating, all except Charlie who skated after her.

The rest of the kids skated after then and caught up as they slowed down.

"Where are you talking us Aurelia?" asked Goldberg who was a bit scared

"It's a surprise Goldberg, just have patience" she responded turning her head to the right and smiling at Charlie, as a light pink appeared on his cheek.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・.

When they arrived Aurelia had stopped at a big sign that said "SKATE". The kids all looked at each other and smiled as they went into the building.

As they entered, they saw the rink was full was people skating but that didn't matter to them. What mattered was that they were all together, and about to have a night to remember.

Averman, Goldberg, Jesse, and Peter went to the concession stand as Aurelia, Connie, Charlie and Guy  went into the rink.

Aurelia held Connie's hand as they entered the rink, Guy and Charlie did the same mocking the girls. And after a while they all skated their own ways.

And Charlie was asking Guy for some help/advice. "Come on I really like her, how'd you get Connie to like you!"

"Ok Charlie, I'll tell you. Let's call this Advice with Germaine" Guy said smiling while looking at Charlie. But Charlie was staring at Aurelia of course.

"Dude, all you have to do to is just tell her you like her, that's what I did now look at me" he said smirking then looking back at Connie and giving her a wink.

"Thanks" Charlie repsonded with a sigh and made his way with Averman Goldberg Jesse and Peter at the concession.

As Charlie was making his way out of the rink, so was Aurelia. She gave him a warm smile also heading towards Averman Goldberg Jesse and Peter.

"It's getting late i should probably head home" Jesse said " I have to watch Batman with Terry today" he said saying bye to everyone then took off.

"Yeah I have to go to, my mom likes me home around this time" said Peter quickly. He did the same as Jesse, said bye to everyone then took off.

It was just Aurelia, Charlie, Connie, Guy, Averman, and Goldberg left.

"Well we should all get going then" Aurelia said "see you guys at practice tomorrow"

They had all said their goodbyes and skated towards their homes together. While skating back Charlie and Aurelia we're skating right next to each other. And Charlie decided he wanted to make the first-ish move.

He grabbed Aurelia's hand, and they skated together. Connie was excited when she saw the two and let out a very loud squeal. Everyone looked back at her scared.

Even Guy was scared, but then she pointed towards Aurelia and Charlie. And Guy smiled knowing that his advice worked.

"Advice with Germaine" he mumbled under his breath smiling, "it works!"

victoria talks
hey very sorry I have not updated but I have been planning everything for the this book, D2, D3, and the other books following this series. so yeah. Also go follow my tiktok: kenslver, for more stuff ig :)