six; elia and les

Bombay had somehow gotten Fulton Reed to play on the team, turned out all the kid needed to do was learn how to skate.

So Bombay took his players and the new one, to teach him how to skate. In a mall. They weren't surprised though, This was Gordon Bombay they had as a coach after all.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・.

The team had on all their gear, and we're ready to teach Fulton how to skate. In a mall.

As soon as they skated in, the smell of the food court was like something never before. Yeah the food always smells good, but this was something different. Aurelia, Averman and Goldberg spotted a pretzel place near the left side of the floor.

They were all in a line one by one, all staring at each other. Reading each other's minds. They all smirked and nodded their heads, then took off skating to get their pretzels.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・.

The trio had each gotten the biggest pretzel and a drink for themselves, which Aurelia payed for. After they had got their food the trio turned around to see their coach and the rest of their teammates try to teach Fulton Reed how to skate. Who would've thought. They hurried around and found a table by the food court to continue watching them. It had four chairs, but they only needed three so it wasn't a problem.

Aurelia was taking a huge sip of her Pepsi just as Averman asked the most stupid question ever. "do you think I would look good with a mullet?" while flipping his curls trying to make the hairstyle. Aurelia didn't know why the question was funny, it was the way he said it. But she couldn't even last a second after he had asked and she spit her Pepsi all over poor Goldberg sitting right in front of her.

"AURELIA!!" he screamed at the young brunette, her and Averman couldn't help but laugh. "IT WENT IN MY MOUTH, LOOK AT MY FACE, EWW!" Goldberg screamed in disgust look then looking down at his shirt. "I-i think I'm gonna p-piss myself" Averman said in-between laughs as Goldberg went to the bathroom all soaked in Aurelia's spit out Pepsi. The brunette and the redhead were still laughing and pointing at Goldberg, while he was just trying to find the restroom.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・.

After a minute the laughing stopped and the two lost their appetite. "So.." Averman asked Aurelia, while she was playing with her food on the table. She looked up from her food and turned her head to right to see the redhead boy staring at her. "What?" she asked confused and a bit scared.

"You and Conway" he smirked. "Oh gosh" she then covered her face with her hands. "Come on, do you like him?" Aurelia then slowly took her hands away from her face and placed them onto the table. "Well yeah, but I don't know if he likes me back. Like what if Connie is forcing him to do all these things to make me feel better"

"Aurelia, trust me, he does like you. It's just that Charlie is a little shy, and it isn't easy for him to lexpress any emotion". After hearing those words the brunette smiled at Averman, and he smiled back.

"Thanks Les"

"Anytime Elia"

And these were the nicknames that only Aurelia Evans and Lester Averman would use for each other. Nobody else would ever call Aurelia 'Elia', and nobody else would ever call Averman 'Les'. These nicknames were their thing.

And at that very moment, they felt a spark, not the kind were you love someone, well they did love each other, as friends. This spark was a bond. A bond of friendship, that nobody else could give Aurelia Evans and Lester Averman, ever.

victoria talks:
sorry for the short chapter and not posting anything. but thank you so much for 500 reads!!