ten; adam banks

The Ducks locker room was something else. A bunch of boys, Peter being shoved in a locker, and Averman making jokes with that weird voice.

Pretty scary for an eleven year old girls, you would think. But they were used to it. Actually the girls were the scary ones. Most of the times Aurelia would shove Karp in the lockers, but then he  started doing the same to Peter.

And she saw the perfect opportunity, she was changed in her jersey. And saw Karp shoving Peter in a locker. She went up them and opened the locker on the left and waited for the right time. Then it happened.
She grabbed Karp but the waist and shoved him in there, he was screaming of course.

Peter made his way out of the locker and started laughing right in Karps face. "Help me keep him in here!" Aurelia said struggling, Karp was finally fighting back. And Peter has the brilliant to then put his butt in Karps face. Peter and Aurelia started laughing so hard, it went to the point were they couldn't breathe. And we're scared for their lives. (kinda)

And that's when the door opened. It was their new player. Adam Banks. Everyone was quiet except for Aurelia and Peter. So they all turned their heads to see them. Aurelia gave an awkward smile as Peter was on the floor.

"What the hell?" Bombay said looking at the two, he shook is head. "Hey, wasn't sure you'd show up" she told the Banks boy. "Yeah, whatever. I just wanna play hockey". "Good. Ducks, you all know Adam Banks" Bombay said.

Then Charlie spoke up as he walked towards Adam to greet him. "On behalf of the Ducks, I'd like to say welcome-" then Jesse got up and stopped him.

"Hey! What's your problem dude!?" Aurelia said looking straight at Jesse. Jesse turned back to see Aurelia still in the hallways of the lockers. He didn't respond, all he could do was just roll his eyes at her then turn back.

He looked straight at Adam, and it took him a few seconds before speaking, and when he did "cake-eater"was all he said.

"Ooh, the Jess-man, dissin' the new guy! The Jesse-ster!" Averman began before being interrupted by an annoyed Jesse. "Shut up Averman!".

Les then turned to Aurelia "it's just a joke" he whispered, and she gave him a sad smile. "Just lay off, it's Jesse" she whispered back and Averman nodded.

Jesse walked right up to Adams face. "Puttin' on a Ducks jersey doesn't mean you're a real Duck." he said annoyed looking him up and down. Then he bumped into Adam, while walking out of the locker room.

The rest of the team began to do the same. Bumping into Adam, looking him up and down, and then leaving. All except for the last two Ducks. Charlie and Aurelia.

"Hey uh sorry about him, he just needs time to get to know you. If you know what I mean " Aurelia said. "I'm Aurelia" she took her hand out for him to shake it. "I know" he said looking at he said then shaking her hand. She then moved out of the way for Charlie. "Charlie" "Adam" and both shakes each other's hands and left.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・.

The game was 0-1. Adam had the puck a skated behind the net, passing the puck to Charlie. And took turns passing it to Jesse and Averman then back to Charlie.

"Pass it to Banks" Bombay shouted, and so Charlie did. Adam got the puck and turned back swinging it into the net, making a goal.

"Yeah all right" he cheered. All the Ducks and Bombay cheered. The Ducks on the ice cheered with Banks huddled, all but Jesse. There was just something that boy didn't like about Adam. When he saw them huddled he just rolled his eyes and skated away.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・.

It was 1-1, and all the Ducks were in the box. "Goldberg, you're gonna sit this one out" Bombay said. "What? You're pulling the goalie when we're tied?" Aurelia asked.

Then everyone started chattering over everyone. "Listen, listen, listen! A tie isn't gonna help us. We need the win. Okay Fulton, you're our extra man. Everybody, get the puck to Fulton. That's your job" Bombay ordered.

"We pulling the Statue of Liberty play?" Fulton asked

"No, take your shot. You may I lay get one, so it's gotta be good." The coach answered

"But coach, one outta one?" Fulton said. "Soft hands, Fulton.  Concentration, not strength" Guy said then winking at Connie. She then turned her head to Aurelia and made a silent squeal. 

"That's right! Okay? Let's get the Huskies!"
They all cheered and went back on the ice.

The face off was between Adam and some dude. Adam got the puck and swung it to his right, giving it right to Fulton. Right as he was about to swing number 9 on the other team slid down taking the puck towards him.

When number 9 had gotten up and skated, Fulton caught up to him and shoved him. Leaving the player laying face first on the ice. And taking the puck back.

There was eight seconds left on the clock. And Fulton was ready to shoot. Everyone was hurrying him. "Shoot, Fulton, Shoot!" Bombay yelled again, and so he did.

The puck went flying fast making the players dodge left and right to get out of it's way, even the goalie. And when the puck hit the net, it made a big whole. And just then the timer buzzed.

"WE WON!" Aurelia shouted facing towards Charlie. She then hugged him tightly "we won" she said again. "Yeah.. we did" he responded as he looked down at the girl smiling. He could barely process what had happened. Aurelia Evans, was hugging him.

The Ducks had won, and we're going to the play-offs.

victoria talks:
bro we so close to the D2 book!!!!