nine; quack

The day at school, during science class. which the whole team had together. We're learning about atoms. Even though the team was still mad at Charlie, Aurelia, and Fulton for showing up to the game. They were still friends.

Aurelia sat on the left side of Charlie, which every once in a while she would find him staring at her.

"That's right. The red is oxygen." The teacher started "Now what are the blue balls?" everyone giggled at the word.

But Aurelia just zoned out thinking about would have been like if the Ducks did play that game against the flames. And maybe they would have even won, but they'll never know.

Then there was a knock at the door, And they adults are now in the hallways.

Karp then turned around in his seat to Charlie, "how'd the forfeit go Spaz-way?" he said, then Peter decided to join in. "Yeah, did you sore?"

"Leave him alone" said Aurelia annoyed, everyone turned to her. "Ooh, looks like someone is sticking up for her boyfriend" Peter said looking back at Karp and gigging. "Oh shut up, you're the one who can't handle a few words". Peter stayed quiet not knowing what to respond with.

"Well, whatever, everyone knows he likes Charlie best". "Likes his mom, you mean" Karp snickered. Charlie stood up and and pushed his desk to the side, "Take it back, Karp!" He then grabbed him out of his seat "Take it back now!" and started shaking him.

Aurelia got up and shoved Karp "leave him alone". Then Peter got up and pushed her. "You have no right shoving Karp" "Yeah, I should shove you". And she did.

"Don't shove me" he said "then don't push me first" she responded. "Hey don't touch her, she's a girl" Charlie said then pushing Peter. The next thing you knew the kids were pushing, shoving, Tommy was throwing atoms, and Tammy was just in her seat. While Aurelia and Connie moved to the back corner of the room and started to gossip about what just happened between Charlie and Aurelia.

Then the fun wa ruined. The adults came back in the classroom running. The principal then stood right in the front "you! sit!" she said pointing at Charlie. Everyone was hurrying and trying to get to their seat, while some were still pushing. "Sit now, in your seats" she said again.

Everyone was sat and quiet, and then there was Charlie who had no chair.."I have never in my life, what do you have to stay for yourselves.

"Quack" Aurelia started chatting, then one by one the kids were all quacking at the principal. "Quack, Quack, Quack, Quack, Quack, Quack!" Aurelia turned to Charlie to of course see him staring at her, she didn't mind. All she did was just smile at him.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・.

The Ducks were now in detention, for quacking at the principal. The kids were stuck writing and saying "I will not quack at the principal" on the chalkboard. They were halfway in writing when Karp blurted out "what do you want?" Everyone stopped and turned around to see the one and only Gordon Bombay.

"I want to talk to you guys" "people" Tammy corrected. "People, right. Sit down, please. All of you." The kids didn't care about what their coach said, and stood standing. "Okay, don't sit down. Look what's done is done. I want to be your coach again".

"You wanna coach a bunch of loser?" Averman asked "no, I want to coach the Ducks" he responded.

"What about the things you said? You said we didn't deserve to live." Karp chimed in Bombay out his hands in his waist and turned towards the blonde haired boy 'Karo, I was being sarcastic. Do you know what that's means?" "Nooo" "Okay then you do. I didn't mean those things the way they sounded."

"You guys know what it's like to be misunderstood, right?" Yeah, of course. We're kids." Aurelia said

"Well can you give forgive me? Can I be your coach again?" Bombay asked

"What about Banks?"

"He can be in the team if he wants. He should've been with us all year, but I made the connection of where Aurelia lived, so.. you were the ones who were cheated." Bombay began to walk around the room making eye contact with each Duck "But I made you guys and I'm sticking with you." He stopped at Charlie and smiled.

"So, what's it's gonna be? We can play tomorrow night and still have a shot at the play-offs.. or we can forfeit again and the seasons over. Peter what do you say?"

"Well.. I guess it would help if we practiced first" He responded. The team smiled at each other. "All right. Let me see if I can get you out of detention". "Yes" Aurelia whispered. "Take that" Goldberg said to Charlie.

"You really quacked at the principal?" Bombay asked his team. "Yeah" they all said and chuckled. "Are we Ducks, or what?" "Yeah!" They all responded.

victoria talks:
thank you guys so much for 700 reads! also I'm very sorry for the bad writing, I'm trying to hurry up with this book so I can write the D2 one.