one; new girl

After the family had arrived in Minnesota, on the drive there Aurelia had spotted a ice rink. Her face lit up with excitement. She knew she could play hockey here in Minneapolis too.

As soon as she reached her new home she unpacked as quickly as she could and headed out the door to the rink.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・.

When she arrived she noticed that a bunch of kids around her age with hockey sticks and pucks, were on the ice. It looked like they were a team, just no proper uniform.

"Come on, Goldberg, at least try to stop it. I'm getting tried chasing the puck" said a kid on the ice

"Be careful, man. It almost hit me that time!" said Goldberg

"Goldberg, you're the goalie. Its supposed to hit you"

"Does that sound stupid to anyone else?" Goldberg yelled shrugging

Aurelia chuckled and found a bench near the rink to sit on, It had some bit of snow but she brushed it off.

She studied the "hockey" team, if you would even call them that. There was nothing much to study about them. They were the worst team she had ever seen. Always bickering at each other for doing the smallest thing wrong. But next thing she knew there was a limo, then within a blink of an eye the limo was on the ice.

"Zoo wee mama what is the guy doing?" she question herself with a shocked look on her face.

The whole hockey team had shut up and huddled up together like a pack of penguins. You could hear little mumbles as they walked together in a group heading towards the vehicle.

Then out of nowhere a man in a tuxedo calmly got out of the vehicle. He didn't seem so happy if you asked her.

The man looked around middle-aged and had dirty blonde hair with bright blue eyes. And stood right in front of the team.

But right before he could say anything a boy right in front of him spoke.

"Yo, dude. you obliviously in the wrong hood. This is my dominion. This is a drug-free zone, do you understand? We ain't buyin' nothin'. But I'm feeling generous today. So I'm gonna let you get your sorry vanilla bootie outta here before we be unsin' your eyeballs as hockey pucks" said the boy feeling like a boss as he crossed his arms and nodded his head

And all of his other teammates argued and a few even chuckled.

"Thanks bro, but I'm goin' home 'till I take care of business." Said the man in the tux

He slowly grabbed the side of his tuxedo to reach for something inside. The kids were totally freaked out, and even Aurelia herself.

"He's got a gun" and "Stand back" was what one of the kids said, and all of them did in fact take a few steps back.

Even Aurelia herself scooted away to the other side of the bench

Just then the man had only took out a piece of paper.

"THANK YOU LORD" said a ginger boy with glasses praising his arms towards the sky, while the others just exhaled. All of them couldn't help but laugh a little as they watched the ginger boy.