She didn't believe me , I could see that in her eyes but she didn't have any other options so she just took my card and left .

"Hubby ! Come here" Hades got up and looked at me with his shining eyes ! He must miss me calling him like that ! Its the special treat for killing my enemy!

I took off his tie and replaced it with the one I just buy for him .

He hugged my waist "your teasing me in public now?" I giggled and pulled back "Im just fixing this tie for you !"

He left me and started to look for his card "I forgot to give you my card ! Let me pay first!"

"I paid already! Do you think I let you pay for the gift i bought! Its from my first ever salary" I said proudly.

"Wow my wife is so cool ! So Im the first one youre buying a gift for ! Im honored!"  He kept checking his tie in the mirror and giggling .

He is so cute sometimes!
A cute monster of mine!

I hugged his hand to leave the store "can we go on a date wifey !" Hades kissed my cheek!

"Yesss , Lets take Jessica and Noah too!" I pushed him toward the hotel but he shook his head .

"I sent them back last night ! ... with economy airplane!" He looked proud of himself and emphasized the economy in his sentence.

"Haha youre getting a revenge now ? But dear husband! Thats just normal for us ! Youre the only spoiled kiddo here" I messed his hair .

"Tsk I will put them in my luggage next time" he said cutely and walked me towards the Eiffel tower which was right at the end of the street.

"I love the hotels location! I want to stay here forever! Near Eiffel, good food , good weather!" I said and took a deep breath.

"Did you read my mind ? I was thinking about it too , we should buy a house here ! lets live here! I can settle everything in a month" He looked so excited by my suggestion. He must be thinking about it for a long time.

We were right in front of the tower when he stopped and looked into my eyes. "Actually, I wanted to say , do you think we can move here and start over ?"

He carefully caressed my hair "I just need you , and anything that can make you happy"

Im mot sure if its another scam by Hades king or not ! But I really dont want to be the one who ruin this romantic moment so I just nodded to him . "Yes , lets start over, this time better"

He gently kissed my forehead, my cheeks were turning red .

Here kissing was so normal that no one was looking at us so I didn't feel embarrassed just some butterflies were flying around my stomach's and mind.

He was looking into my eyes with a satisfied smile and I couldn't stop myself from doing the same.

Isnt he so handsome!
Shhh Hope shhh

The moment was ruined when both of our phones started to rang ! We laughed and got the call .

I don't know about him but for me I heard a low crying voice from Jessica!

"Hope please come here ! We need you !" All the happiness flew away from my heart.

"What's wrong Jess ! What happened? Are you ok ?" He didn't replied for a while but then answered with a deeper tune !

"Oh did I scare you ! Its job related! We just need you for next show ! So please come here!"
Her answer made me feel suspicious but I didn't want to make a drama over phone.

"Ok Jess I will be back soon ! Please take care of everything" I turned around to see Hades

"We should go back Samael wants to show me something!" Hades said and took a look at the Eiffel Tower "lets comeback and go up there next time!"

"Yes pinkie promise! We will see the tower together soon"

He smiled and gave me his pinkie finger.

Note :

Hello my bay fishies

I missed you all sooo much ❤️

Hope you like this chapter 🙈

The book is ending soon so tell me how you liked this book so far 🌹❤️

I will start OsirOs right after and I have so many awesome Ideas for that book so don't worry about the ending 😁

Love you all ❤️ please take care and eat well ❤️🌹