Marrying the son of Arsaf 2❤

❤ANOUNCEMENT ❤
WHO IS EAGER TO START READING THE PART TWO???

I am ready to let you know after thinking about the ending and alot of untold stories, i decides to create a new scenario for the part two.

Some people didn't like how it ended, but why it ended like that was for the best. Anyways, i have started the part two already so i might be dropping off the first chapter here before we move on to its on separate book.

Two people in the book cover? Wow!

MARRYING THE SON OF ASRAF 2 (DESCRIPTION)

Easy it is that we think most things are bound to be broken or mended, yet a lot of things out there can't be solved by merely having each other. But indeed with every hardship there is ease.

Khalil has stepped down from the CEO seat and handed it over to Ibrahim which was only for the mean time. Maryam got really furious that his tricks won't work but its working.

Its been two years and she returned with a Baby boy, Married to her once upon prince charming.

What happens when Khalil finds out he has a child?

I hope you enjoy this series as much as i do writing...

Diasclaimer

I am a writer. Yes, I may pin things like Stan wounds and excessive of certain people, but i promise, its just for my writing. I do have an obsession of being aesthetic and crazy about the sky but its not a problem you should be worried about or Alarmed by anything I pin.

Thanks for understanding... And one more thing. Its just an act of fiction yeah, Incident, Characters and places are based on my imagination... No Offence but i hope you enjoy...

Don't sell or publish my book in any other platform without my consciousness, i mean if you ask me, i can equally let you in some few conditions like, sharing the amount with me, the comments and Votes, half of the credit to me, my copyright and lastly my name as the author... Hehe i hope you have a great day.

Author's Note

As the Book Two of Marrying the son of Asraf is in the corner? I would love to tell you that the updates will be a lot of delay as i will have to put up a very good background and a story line. Though its continuation and somehow a decision for the both of them to choose Career or desire and having a son in between. Its been two years and things won't be the way they used to be.

Please continue to support me, i get motivated by the reads and little votes. I appreciate.

Love Mountain_Clowns❤