32

***

"You are patronizing yourself now?" I inquires, as she quickly went mute  looking away, I know father had said that she has a degree in Law that was why he was so much interested in her and have me marry her.

But In other thought, she was able to pick out my words, I hate when i am bejng cutnof when i speak, because i hate it both Arif and Fasial even Tony let me finish before they say what ever it is, but on her side, I wasn't even mad when she interjected and how she was full of life after everything...

"Sorry to break it to you, I'm a criminal lawyer!" She quickly blunt.

"Well there is a criminal act at my company!" I spoke with so much pride.

"Hmpt! Are you trying to invite me to fight your case?"

"Why would I?"

She laughs. "Ha, its written on your face!" She giggles pointing at me, i furrowed my brows, wondering how it is written on my face.

"Where?"

"Its over..... Here!" She twirls her fingers around my face like some worm before placing it on my forehead. I'm just noticing how long and thin her fingers were before she falls back laughing.

I watched her closely as she laughs over her little childish act and i swear she was really pretty, even more than Aisha.

I can't believe I made her cry.

Dude! You make her cry the very first day she came!

Because I don't like her.

And do you now?

And that was right, do I?.

I chuckle realizing That i would have want her but she was different, she was full with ambition and a very busy woman, she deserves someone who doesn't hurt her.

"Alright lets continue!" She quickly spoke which caused her to choke in her saliba and starts to cough.

There was a bottle water i had with me before i started and I didn't even drink half of it so i quickly handed It to her.

As she reaches for it, she stopped so do i.

That's odd, you just offered her a water?

It was strange! She stared at me, confused all over her eyes and i was also surpriesd by my own act and to clear the little chemistry between us. I dropped the bottle on the table.

"Drink, coughing too much, is not proper"  I mentioned focus on the other papers before me, as she picks it up silently and drank.

We continued that night, and i told her about the contracts with other companies,and why we wanted to boost our income. We create our own vision and share it around the global and they advertise.

"So, what Is the conference all about?" She asked.

"Well the decision to either agree or not to the contract!" I answered

"Hmm..." She placed her hands on her chin like she was trying to syncronised everything into her head and I waited respectively for her answer. "What company are you willing to work with right now?"

"The engineering company...."

She gasped immediately, "the engineering company? That's thats..." She shutters lowering her head like she was not happy at the mention of the name and it got me worried.

I'm worried?

Thats because it has to do with your company not her.

"Lafiya ki ke?" (Are you okay?)

She nods immediately raising her head, as she reaches for the file i was given by peter and reads through, she had a small smile on her lips and i wondered why?

"It will be a nice colabo with them, there was someone i used to know and he works very hard so maybe you would be able to achieve what you want to. Maybe by listening to how they work and...."

We spent the entire night, discussing how the conference will go, till late around 1:30. "The time is..." By the time i turned over to her, her head was already on the table facing the door and she was fast asleep, she really work herself and she is really smart.

I carefully packed all the files and papers together and dropped them on the shelf silently so she won't have to wake up. Switching off the light. I wanted to take her to the room yet leave her here but it will be dangerous when she is out of my sight.

Slowly, I wrapped her arms around her waist and leg and picks her up, she mutters some words under her breath before she goes back to sleep.

Does she sleep talks???

I placed her on her favorite spot on the bed and covers her up. The thought of when I picked her up the other time was different and how i had to sleep at the other end of the bed for her to just ease the trauma.

Yet I felt nothing, there was something inside me, and i can't come to admit it.

You like her

No i don't

You do? Or your heart won't be skipping.

I felt it, i felt every inch of me wanting her but the question is, will she ever feel the same or thats how we would keep leaving till the very end.

Letting out a sigh, I sat at the edge of the bed while i watch her sleep.

'You dont have to love her to treat her better, treat her better and you would come to realize that you actually love her' mum words before the wedding rings in my head.

She was right.

She's always right.

'You can't tell me that you would leave a whole day, without having to like her. In islam its forbidden'

'But its a sin to marry me to someone I don't want!'

'It hard to realize that we were doing the wrong thing, but i beg you, don't hurt her'

They knew yet they still went ahead to disobey Allah, I would be better off myself.

A message quickly popped from Faisal.

"That freak, doesn't he sleep?" I hissed before opening it.

'There would be a business trip for a day tomorrow at Sheraton Hotel, with someone from engineering company' it reads and thinking back on that.

Who was it that she knows then?
.
.
.

Yup, you can't possible stay with someone and you won't eventually like him, but at some point, you won't or you would but the other party won't, so it simple.

Khalil loves Summayyah, he does I mean, she's adorable. Faruq really regret not taking her, talk more of the guys on her CL.

Update will be back to normal guys... Enjoy

I love Her so much.😊😊😊