Epilogue

*____*

It's been a week already and his deadline was on the line which Maryam is coming to get her answers for.  Though the plan they had before was still in process and while he was heading to his office, he met with Mr Bello which he tried to dodge but he stopped.

"Is there something you want? Your penalty awaits you!" Khalil mentions as Mr Bello lowers his head, ashamed to look him in the eye.

Khalil brows draws together. "What? Aren't you going to say anything about my father being a good man, after you betray him by having me marry your daughter!" he hissed angrily but still got no reply. Standing and talking to him was like wasting your time talking to an object. With a last annoying glare at Mr Bello, he walked past him but halted when Mr Bello spoke.

"About my daughter..." He starts.

"I have no idea. You weren't a good father to begin with, see you at your trial..." And with that, he left his sight and headed to his office.

By the time he entered, Arif and Faisal were already seated and on seeing him walking in, they both stood to their feet with pity and heartbroken expression, marrying their faces that they couldn't even say anything to cheer him. 

There's no time for that.

"Are you ready?" Faisal asked.

He shook his head, biting his lower lip. "No, but i have no choice. I guess I am going to regret this my entire life" he mutters before he finally signs the approval letter with trembling hands.

Arif on the other hand, tried to pin down the urge to tear the paper into pieces to the ground but it will only cause more problems to Khalil.

They all watched as Maryam walked in Majestic like she was summoned in an open lilac material gown alongside her light skinned husband in an ash suit. "Is he the husband?" Faisal whispers to Arif who didn't care to give him an answer but kept an eye to witness this scene.

"Is it done, Mr Khalil?" She asked, taking a seat before his desk. He hesitated before nodding and sliding the paper to her front. There was a wide grin plastered on her face from ear to ear as she scanned through, she whispered to her husband before they stood up.

Khalil followed suit as he shook hands with her husband, having the world's fake grin on. "Welcome On Board!"

The man beams, exultant to what they are about to achieve, thanks to his wife~ Maryam. Yet, little did Khalil know that both Him and Maryam's story is just starting in the company and they won't back down one bit. All he thought was, how he is going to fight off something this huge without having Sumayyah by his side.

"I have wronged you mama da baba! (Mum and dad)" he thought, watching them make their way out of his office before he averted his eyes to the guys. They made the most silent agreement sign, that one will not understand what is going on in their mind but all they are left with now is a Plan B.

THE END...

CHEERS🍻🍻.

Marrying the son of Asraf has finally come to the very end where everyone will have to face their problems themselves.

The story of Khalil and Sumayyah might not have come to an end, but it's another way to realise if they are meant to be or not.

Rather not every book ends with cheerful laughter cause you never can tell what is the actual end in your life. Y'all can actually drop down a piece of Idea you think the ending should have been and I will create a spin off as in, What if?

I will post my spin off a week. Cause I've got tests and assignments, i should have finished it but i was working on a different book.

Until then, adios.

Love Rahama ;)