I didn't reply, I just grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her into my room.

"You got sick after the Chile game didn't you?" She let me drag her with me.

I faced the tanned woman and sheepishly smiled at her. She scoffed at me.

"Really Queenie. This could have been a lot worse!"

"Please don't. I've got that lecture twice from my coach alone in one hour and from pretty much all my teammates so that makes it twenty four times." I rolled my eyes, not at her but at the fact that all my teammates felt that it was necessary to each give me the same lecture.

"Well, karma's a bitch." She smirked.

"Oh shut up." I playfully rolled my eyes, this time at her and gave her a light push.

"Make me." She said in a seductive tone.

I looked at her for a brief moment before I grabbed her by her waist and threw her on the bed. She squealed in surprise. I got on top of her and started tickling her.

"Eleanore, please stop." She said between giggles.

"Never." I continued to tickle her. She started squirming underneath me. I felt my body getting weaker and weaker by the second because of the lack of food that I had eaten, but I did my best to ignore it.

I leaned down so I could whisper in her ear. "You still want me to make you shut up?" I let my lips brush against her ear going down her neck. I swear I heard her moan at the action.

Satisfied with my accomplishment, I got up to get my phone and to get some distance between me and the hot girl that was currently laying on my bed. The moment I got up I was hit by a wave of nausea and dizziness. Alexia noticed it and was by my side in a flash.

"Hey, hey, take it easy okay." She grabbed my underarms, steadying me.

"I'm fine." I mumbled resting my forehead on her shoulder trying to stop the room from spinning.

"Sure, you are. Come on, let's lay down." She guided me back to the bed where I layed down.

I grabbed her wrist. "Please stay."

She quickly looked at her watch and then back at me, probably calculating how much time she had. "Of course, just let me text Jenni real quick, okay?"

I nodded and she went to grab her phone to text Jenni. Seconds later she pulled off her shoes and slipped into the bed next to me. The minute she was in the bed, I snuggled closer to her. Burying my head in the crook of her neck and that's how I fell asleep. Which led to very surprised teammates when they walked into my room after training.

They walked in, expecting me to be alone and not asleep on a Spaniard who we have to play in three days. When they saw the both of us they stopped dead in their tracks causing Mal and Sam to walk into Kelley and Sonnet.

"Okay, who are you? And what are you doing with our baby?" Alex glared at Alexia, who was lost for words.

"Better yet, why are you all cuddled up with our baby?!" Ali looked like she could kill.

"She's wearing a tracksuit for the Spanish national team. Pretty sure you're on the wrong floor." Kelley added.

Press, who was one of the last to enter the room, heard all the commotion and moved up front.

"What a nice surprise." She genuinely smiled at the Spaniard.

"You know her?" Alex looked at Press.

"Yeah, Alexia Putellas." After she had informed Alex, she turned to face her again. "What are you doing here? Is she okay?"

"Si, she's fine. I just wanted to check on her. To see if she was okay but she ended up falling asleep and I didn't want to wake her or leave her alone." She explained herself to the team.