( made up ) - 47

it was the end of the day and i was walking home. it was the first day of november, which meant christmas was almost here. i absolutely love christmas, it gives me so much happiness just from thinking about it.

i definitely loved christmas way more than halloween, no one can change my mind.

i look at the golden ring Louis gave me, and i blush while smiling to myslef.

-

i scroll on my phone, bored and alone since my mom picked up a night shift. it was 8 pm, and i yawned.

i didnt have any homework to do, and i didnt have to study for anything. i finished my book series, so i was completely and utterly bored.

i look through the instagram account that shipped Louis and I. i blush while scrolling through the photos. the first ever post was when Louis and I first met, and we hugged in the rain. the second one was during class, where we had one of our first trance sessions.

scrolling through the rest of the photos, i had an embarrassingly wide smile on my face. my cheeks were red, and i felt all fuzzy. i turned off my phone and sighed, thinking of everything.

i wanted to clear my head, so i decided to go out for a walk. i already had on jeans, but it was a bit cold so i put on my tate sweater.

 i already had on jeans, but it was a bit cold so i put on my tate sweater

a/n: help why r we so short 😟 anyways tate sweater>>>

i put on my converse shoes and head out the door.

after a minute or two of walking, i see a figure in the distance. we were walking towards each other, and i knew for sure it was a man. since men, you know, are scary at night, i subtly walk faster just to pass him. as i was a few meters away from the man, the face of him slowly came into view.

"Louis?" i say, and he stops walking

"o-oh, y/n" he says awkwardly

i squint at him, not being able to see his face clearly. what i could see though, is that is his face was cut up, bruised and bloody

"what the fuck happened to you?" i panic, as i bring my hand to touch his face

Louis winces and i pull my hand back

"sorry i ruined your walk, I'll get going" he says before trying to walk away

i grab his hand last second and he faces me, and im pretty sure he was blushing.

"come on, your house is too far to walk from here" i say, holding Louis' hand and leading him to my house.

-

we walk in, not speaking a word to each other since. i bring him to my bedroom, and sit him on my bed

"stay" i quickly scurry into the bathroom, leaving Louis on my bed