( best friend ) - 17

After school I went straight to work. I worked for 3 hours before going home. My mom was okay but her fever wasn't. She got way worse while I was gone. I cooked us dinner, then I cooked her lunch for tomorrow.

She feels really bad about me working for her, but it's my choice. She keeps insisting that I should go home straight away and study for school, but I have to work.

Luckily all of this is making me distracted. The only times I'm thinking of Louis is in school, but during school I'm always tired. It's easier to avoid him, now that I'm always at work. But he still makes me blush all the same.

- Fast Forward to Thursday -

Third period, I'm waiting for the end of class bell to ring. I sit in my desk with my head down, half asleep. Turns out working everyday and getting 3 hours of sleep during school makes your energy die.

"Y/n" I hear a muffled voice

"Y/n" they poke my shoulder

"Y/n" Louis' voice clears up, and I lift my head to look at him.

"Are you okay? You've been falling asleep all week and your eye bags have gotten worse"

"Uh, what?" I say tiredly

He sighs and pulls me up, out of my desk. The bells rings, indicating lunch has started. Everyone leaves the room, so it's just me and Louis.

"Have you been sleeping y/n?"

I can't let him know that my mom is sick. He's just gonna bother me about it and distract me from my work.

"Y/n?"

"I, uh-"

I get my books and walk out of the classroom, heading towards the library. If I just ignore Louis then this won't be so hard. But apart of me wants to be with Louis.

"Y/n!" I hear Louis trailing behind me.

As I'm about to open the door to the library, Louis grabs my hand. Butterflies fill my stomach and I blush, but I hide it.

"Y/n come on" Louis says while leading me out of the school.

We hold hands as he drags me to the parking lot, to his car. Louis was blushing as well but he tried not too.

"Get in" he says while opening the door for me

I stay standing and let go of his hand.

"Louis I'm fine, leave me alone" I say, walking off.

Louis holds me by my waist, stopping me. We both blush extremely.

"Y/n just please come with me"

I didn't have anymore energy to protest, so I just went into his car.

He closes the door for me and enters the drivers seat.

"Where are we going?" I ask as he starts driving out of school property

"Louis?"

I could tell he was trying not to look at me. I wonder why.

My vision blurs, and it goes in and out. I'm so tired, but I can't sleep here. My eyelids get droopy, and the next thing you know, I fall asleep.

- Louis' Pov -