( goodnight ) - 27

Louis and I made it back to the hotel. It was dark and I was getting tired.

"This will be your side, this will be my side" I say to Louis, pointing at the sides of the bed

"What happens if I cross the line?" Louis says smirking

There was a pillow in the middle of the bed to divide each side.

"You can't just cross the line, it's there for a reason" I roll my eyes

I go under the covers and scroll on my phone.

After a few minutes my eyes start drooping. I turn off my phone and put it on the night stand

"Goodnight Louis, I'm gonna sleep now"

He looks away from his phone to me.

"Oh okay, I guess I'll sleep too"

We both lay in silence for a few minutes. My back was facing the line of pillows. I close my eyes as I start to drift off to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of something hitting the ground. I couldn't feel the pillows behind me. I turn around and see the line dividing Louis and I had fallen on the floor. That's weird, the pillows couldn't have fell by themselves. I was too tired to investigate so I brush it off.

I sigh as I close my eyes again, turning around to my original position.

- Louis' Pov -

Y/n was asleep. I was wide awake, I wasn't even close to being tired yet. Y/n and I didn't have much room on the bed. It was a big mattress but the line of pillows in the middle took alot of space. I decided to take the pillows off just so we could have more room

The pillows flopped to the ground and I close my eyes. I heard y/n turn around. Was she still awake? Maybe I woke her. I pretended to sleep because I know she would be mad at me if she knew I took off the pillows.

She sighs and turns around again.

- Few Hours Later -

I check the time, 12:00 am. I still couldn't sleep and I was really uncomfortable. I felt like I was missing something, I don't know what though. I turn around and I'm faced with y/n's back. She was under the covers and sleeping peacefully. Her waist goes up and down as she breaths in her sleep.

Suddenly a magnet appears. I feel hot, my heart beat increasing. She's sleeping, I can't do anything without her consent. Well it's not like I'm going to do anything bad. I try to hold back the urge to pull y/n closer to me.

I couldn't take it anymore. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her on to my side. My breathing intensifies seeing how phsyically close we are. Now I feel a bit of me full, as if something in me was missing.

Now that my arm is around y/n, it doesn't feel missing anymore. I smile and blush to myself. Her back was on my chest, her ass on my..

The feel of her body down there makes me tense up. I try to breath, but it grows in my pants.

Shit shit shit.

I try to act like it wasn't there, I continue snuggling with y/n until I fell asleep.

- Y/n's Pov -

I wake up and it was daylight. I think it was still pretty early though. I move but I'm stopped by something. Wait, Louis' arm? Louis' arm was wrapped around my waist. I blush as I try to get out of his grip