( Louis' mind ) - 13

I try to sleep, but my thoughts are filled with y/n. Every time I close my eyes I see her, and her beautiful face. I've always known she was pretty, like on the first day of school. But it's only now that her presence makes me feel different. Imagining us holding hands and laughing together makes me blush. What is going on with me?

I only punched Damian because he was picking on y/n. He shouldn't have been messing with her in the first place. I don't even know why he started bullying her. I thought he was jealous because he thinks I send my time with y/n (which isn't true) but today he made it very clear that he's not interested in her. Maybe he's just hiding it?

The Instagram posts of y/n and I started with Damian. He posted the first video of him picking on her on the first day of school. Then he posted the photo of me and her in the rain, probably to start gossip about y/n. Then when the school started to notice y/n and I looked like a couple, Matthew started a ship account dedicated to me and y/n.

I didn't consent to this idea but I just let it slide, thinking it was all a joke. Matthew reposted the picture of me hugging y/n in the rain, and it quickly got views from the school. He posted another photo, it was the time were I was helping y/n pick up her books from the floor.

Everybody would come up to me and ask if I was dating y/n. I was really confused but I told them we weren't, cause we aren't dating. I guess everyone wanted to know if I was dating someone because I was considered the schools "heartthrob". It's a stupid nickname but all my friends considered me that because of my looks.

Anyway, the third post on the ship account was when y/n and I were walking back from the cafe. Matthew seemed to be stalking us but I pretended not to notice him, just to see how far he would go. That moment were my hand brushed up against y/n's, Matthew decided that would be a perfect picture for the account. I wish he hadn't posted it because you could see how much I was blushing.

Then the latest one was today, when I almost kissed y/n. I really didn't know what I was doing, but when our faces were so close together, I couldn't help but feel the need to move in closer to her. I know I shouldn't have, y/n doesn't think of me that way. At least I think so. But still, that was the most recent post and everyone went wild on that.

Now Matthew's probably gonna bother me about fighting Damian to defend y/n. I wonder how the school's gonna react to that one, even though most of the school was already watching the fight earlier today.

I convert my thoughts from the Instagram account to the day at the cafe. Y/n told me her mom was struggling with money, so I wonder how that's going for her. I think about the school trip to Paris we have. I know y/n would love to go there, but with a 300 dollar fee, I don't think she'll be able to go. I could try to offer her money, but I know she wouldn't let me.

Then, I thought of the most brilliant idea.

I fell asleep thinking about y/n, smiling at the plan I was making for tomorrow.